Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
kanas
City
kanas
yesterday me and my kitty mc nerdo mc duff we was in the heat of the race. making laps through the halls an then in turn 4 the chair took a dump on us. yes it's stuck in the hall. we called aaa but didn't get any thing back from them yet. all i know is mc nerdo is not a happy camper right now :(:-?

Oh Davbo, you are both scarey and hilarious! Did you hurt yourself? Was this the power chair? Really? Buddy you need to slowwww down or you'll lose your PWC liscense!

Must not of had your tires camber (race term) set right for the turns ! Hope everyone is ok. Daytona is still nearly 2 months away, unless your were testing your race trim. Gonna give Dale jr. a run for his money?

we was thinking this race to

Attachments

• 1507601_660205160698105_1531845124_n.jpg
    1507601_660205160698105_1531845124_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 366
Oh I like that one ! :lol: That is better than supped up lawnmower races. :lol:

vickim now those lawnmowers are fast and we maybe slow. but we have better sits lol and a horn.

nuts that's the way me and mc nerdo rolls. i got a plan if we see the cops nerdo driving.
yes it's my pwc and it's in the way. jane try to move there was no go there lol. are boys was come over later. there is not enough room in turn 4 to get my mwc through. jane was able to help me get down to are other bath room.

Glad you are OK Davbo.....you need to cut that crap out. As far as your cats go...I have a cat named "Dark Angel", he is all black with bright yellow eyes, and a small patch of white on his chest. He is the toughest cat we have ever had at 20lbs of muscle,and is pretty mellow unless provoked. Dark Angel has been know to back Harlee (65lbs) down when he has had enuff....

>I have a cat named "Dark Angel"

need pic

Davbo, this reminds me of when my middle son was a baby and we put him in his walker. He would go in circles through the kitchen...down the hall...into the living room. He hit the carpet wrong once and flipped.

He swung too wide and over he went. Thank goodness babies bounce. Hard headed and all. I bet Jane puts in speed bumps to stop you.....we put up a baby gate leading into the kitchen and that stopped him.

:lol::grin:Funny story!

Glad you are OK Davbo.....you need to cut that crap out. As far as your cats go...I have a cat named "Dark Angel", he is all black with bright yellow eyes, and a small patch of white on his chest. He is the toughest cat we have ever had at 20lbs of muscle,and is pretty mellow unless provoked. Dark Angel has been know to back Harlee (65lbs) down when he has had enuff....

we know who's in charge lol :)

Davbo, this reminds me of when my middle son was a baby and we put him in his walker. He would go in circles through the kitchen...down the hall...into the living room. He hit the carpet wrong once and flipped.

He swung too wide and over he went. Thank goodness babies bounce. Hard headed and all. I bet Jane puts in speed bumps to stop you.....we put up a baby gate leading into the kitchen and that stopped him.

it ant racing if you ant got one wheel up in the air hehe . now don't give jane any ideals lol she already took my horn away ones. :)

mark is he like this thing shes a big one. her name is fatty the black an white shes named smorey

Attachments

• drift 127.jpg
    drift 127.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 369
  • drift 131.jpg
    drift 131.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 347
Max and Davbo........Actually we have 5 house cats: Dark Angel, Puddy, Joe, Meissa, and Puddy Baby. I have always liked cats, but 5 of em is a pain in the arse. I spend a lot of time feeling sorry for them....cause Harlee just terrorizes the crap out of them. Dark Angel is the only one who makes a stand against her when she over does it. The pic with two cats in it, has Puddy and DA and shows the contrast of DA's size.

Attachments

• dark angel2.jpg
    dark angel2.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 340
  • dark angel1.jpg
    dark angel1.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 351
  • darkangel &puddy.jpg
    darkangel &puddy.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 349
Status
Not open for further replies.