Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
We welcome sadly members who have been touched by MND as a patient,caretaker,friend or family member.
If you are new take a few moments to introduce yourself properly telling us about yourself and if you are not a PALS about your PALS. Use the appropriate section ( cCALS, past CALS, newly diagnosed or the introduce yourself section.
Please consider a few things before posting on multiple threads
Look at the date on the original post and the most recent post on the thread. If it is old ( a week or 2 without comment) don't resurrect it unless you have some brilliant insight.
The Do I have ALS section is sensitive. Again unless you have something really important and different to add consider not posting yet.
When you post anything it will make that post rise to the top of the section and bury other more current threads
Also many of us PALS check the new posts tab as it is easier to see and view from there. Multiple brief posts on older threads make the list long and difficult to navigate
Thank you. You are welcome here if you are a PALS/CALS

Thanks, Nikki.

Would you prefer that I let my ongoing threads in the CALS section expire, Nikki? I would do that in an instant for you...

Jim

No Jim those are not the issue at all! There are several ongoing threads that are valuable discussion and meaningful dialogue yours and others. There were 2 new members who posted multiple times with no substance last night. One in particular on 41 threads. I still have not cleared all the posts from my new thread list

>One in particular on 41 threads. I still have not cleared all the posts from my new thread list

sounds like a bot ...

I thought so but there was a reference to something outside the thread that seemed too appropriate

>One in particular on 41 threads. I still have not cleared all the posts from my new thread list

sounds like a bot ...

i was thinking the same when i seen it was going through the threads so fast.

aha, it sure hit my gut feeling spot

thanks Nikki, unbelievable what goes on, we need ya indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back