Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
SomewhereNice
I have been following the forum for a while and feel like I "know" so many people just from reading their posts. It reminded me of the Andy Griffith episode when the stranger came to town and knew everyone because he had been reading the town paper for so long. This forum is like Mayberry. :)

Yes! i agree completely.

You could refer to me as the Barney in the group. lol

Great analogy! It's funny how my husband and I discuss people's suggestions, thoughts using their name, as if we do know them. A great fellowship! Just wish the fun of Mayberry life was our focus.

I have been following the forum for a while and feel like I "know" so many people just from reading their posts. It reminded me of the Andy Griffith episode when the stranger came to town and knew everyone because he had been reading the town paper for so long. This forum is like Mayberry. :)

I hate to disagree with anybody's analogy....but I think it is more like Gilligan's Island, and we are all trapped on MND island....and want to get the hell off it!

Ha! I'll buy that!

Funny, Mark! Your comments almost always make me smile! Thanks. A sense of humor sure helps on this island!

I'd rather Gilligan's Island than "The Island" ;)

I want to be Gilligan, he always gave me such a laugh as a kid!

In one Forum (not members but contestants) maybe the "Gong Show" would be fitting as well. (Oops... I'm showing my age. Hope a few remember that one.) :)

PS On second thought... that's kinda cruel. Mods, delete this post if you agree. Sorry. :-(

I had to look up the details of the show. That show was cruel. But I thought your comment was funny, Al.

> This forum is like Mayberry.

hmmmm good or bad :)

Good Max for the sense of community ,helpfulness,etc...bad because we are stuck here with the disease:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back