Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
Is there anyway I can keep a member from viewing my profile or posts at all. I want one particular member to stay as far away from me as possible. I don't want to have anything to do with her whatsoever. If I can't totally block her. I'm wanting to permantly leave the forum. How would I delete my profile?

Kim, I hope you don't leave. Seriously.
Please see what Nikki can do for you. PM her.
If you like, PM me and vent some.
--Mike

Not sure Kim, I just checked my CP and there is an ignore list, but I am thinking that would only allow you not to see anything that person wrote, rather than them not seeing what you write? Nikki or Beky could advise us on that one I hope.

I hope you don't leave, if someone is harrassing you, have you reported this too?

We all disagree sometimes but it shouldn't get to a point where one of us would think to leave.

Hope you are ok

Somebody poked fun of the medical condition that I happen to have. Something she knows nothing about unless she herself has it. I hope she experience just half the pain in her life that I've been through emotionally and I'd guarantee that she's shout the f up. Her CALS is truly lucky they are dead if she treats people like that.

User cp profile privacy plus ignore list but I do not think you can block your posts from another member

Phew...... I thought my general pissyness had bled over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back