Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
I was thinking that there is a way we can cut down on unnecessary post to the Dihals thread. I think that once someone with firsthand knowledge such as Atsugi and many other answer their question and say absolutely No ALS we know longer respond to the poster. Many keep going on and on and tried to argue with us. Once they get our answer we should let that be it. If they don't like our opinion they can dual it out with their physician not us. Why don't we all try this? The wannabe's or possible trolls even will disappear fast if they get no attention.

Last edited:
I must admit the IBC has really brought out the crazies. But I do appreciate the input from other PALS and CALS. They educate me. Besides, sometimes one of our people might just want to have a piece of the conversation, and I support that.

You seem to be able to refrain from the urge to flame them.... not a strength we can all claim ...

>Once they get our answer we should let that be it. If they don't like our opinion they can dual it out with their physician not us. Why don't we all try this? The wannabe's or possible trolls even will disappear fast if they get no attention

simpler if Nikki has a canned final response and closes the thread ...

I agree. Just ignore them.

It would be nice if the moderators could just lock their posts after so long.

I believe that post on this site do get auto-locked, but it takes way longer than we'd like

For a long time I have believed they are all too similar, ring the same tone, too descriptive with terminology above the average person, almost identical paragraphing, 20 or 30 year olds, admitting to anxiety and the screen names even have a similar coincidence.

I still believe it is coming from a person, group or network taking enjoyment harassing the DIHALS Forum. Just today one chimed in on the PLS Forum and Mods deleted it. I know Nikki gets a little ill with me when I go here with this but... this Forum does have enemies.
I couldn't think of a better word (enemies) but even a so called doctor has been banned from this Forum a few years ago.

But... each new Thread in the DIHALS Forum has to be addressed by those best fitted to reply to them. There's no way to tell the sincere one that may look all too familiar to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back