04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Hi everybody
We are going through a very sad time and it is affecting us all in different ways. Several of us,myself included, are very short tempered some are drawing back for a while. Whatever you are feeling is valid but I hope we can come through this as a group stronger than ever.

I was just reminded of what happened in the forum in 2012. Many of you were not here yet. We lost in very short order our beloved mods Al and Richard and also Allen who chose not to mod but gave countless hours to helping the DIHALS as well as supporting PALS and CALS. This left us with only David who was grieving his good friend Al especially to moderate
PALS turned against each other in unfortunate ways. Many left and never returned. Part of this was the moderation issue but I think much was an acting out of grief. We must not let this happen to us. It would be a terrible legacy for Elaine.
Please be extra kind to each other and even to the DIHALS ( or ignore them )
Thank you all

Last edited:
Thank you, Nikki. Very good advice!

Jim

Yes Nikki, I agree...that was a terrible time. so many people had hurt feelings and turned on each other. the forum almost imploded...and where would we all be today if that had happen?

I know when we have pals die here sometimes it gets a bit much for me and I stay off for a while. It really hurts to seem them suffer and then lose them. (even if we only know their cals).

Good advice--love each other and yourself, be kind to yourself and fellow forum member and cut everyone some slack, and stay of f the DIHALS!

I know you have all helped me immensely in a short time with your caring words and wisdom.

>nd stay of f the DIHALS!

:)

I was here then. Very very sad time.

Definitely excellent advice. We are family and we need to band together in our grief more than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back