12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
I am getting this message when posting:

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

I type one handed ...is there a time limit once you start?

I do not think that it is it. I am getting it randomly. A couple of times it was a very brief reply but it made me lose a very long reply this am. Very frustrating more so when it is hard to type at all I know. I have asked David to update us on what is being done to fix all this

>I have asked David to update us on what is being done to fix all this

thank you !

Bad & Nikki, you should consider one of Max's earlier suggestions: type your response into Notepad then once you're finished with edits and second thoughts, cut and paste into the forum.

I noticed I get that message if the thread has not completely opened as updated...in other words, someone has made posts that I am not seeing. I can see them on the main menu page, but when I click open the thread some do not appear. so, if you see that Nikki made a comment on a thread last on the menu, and you open it up and the last comment is by Barbie, then if you comment you will probably get that token message. just what I have noticed...

>f you comment you will probably get that token message. just what I have noticed...

a good general rule, until the forum is fixed, is to f5/refresh each page when yoou get to it (I write a macro to send several escapes followed by 3 f5's) ...

I have been on many forums and never had this happen.
David, i know you are hidden, but would you let one of the mods know what is happening so that they can let us know?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back