Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
As you all must have noticed the forum was offline most of yesterday. I know no more than any of you but if you happened to post during the brief time it was up yesterday I think those posts are lost in cyberspace. They were not moderated. I posted 2ce and saw that they made it onto the board but they are gone now. If that happened to you too sorry. Very annoying I know!

Hi Nikki, I didn't get to post, but I decided to make a $donation, and was not able to because when I changed Canada to United States, the slot for providence did not change to State. does that make sense? I don't know how to explain it better--could you let me know if there is a better way or if I was doing something wrong?

Don't know Barbie sorry. Flagged your post for David. Hopefully he can answer! Thanks for trying to contribute!

Just now managed to get on site after 2 days trying...even though message said a few hours. :confused:
Thought it was me ......I smell or some thing:shock::wink:

I tried to donate ,managed once but being in uk and my bank is a bit stern about transatlantic transactions ,I did get a new paypal account .....can you donate through paypal?

If this post goes missing I know I need new deodorant :lol:

Oh boy....did post and got logged off......deodorant for me lol

Naw, your fine Olly. Besides, with every thing we got going on, who cares what we smell like as long as we can stand ourselves

I have been lucky because I never had a good sense of smell. Kind of one of the senses I don't miss. It was great too when I had the twins in diapers. The smell didn't both me as much as other people. But, I do use deodorant! lol

Ollie, everyone it too polite to say anything, but I am not shy. Yes. you. smell.

;)

Ollie, everyone it too polite to say anything, but I am not shy. Yes. you. smell.

;)

HAAHH! LOL....Cheeky...I asked for that.:wink:

I decided it was time to donate too, so the site being down may have ended up a good thing!

I had no problem using PayPal from down under ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back