Diagnosis
07/2012
Country
CA
State
B.C.
City
Salmon Arm
Well we are off to the Seattle VA to have Tim's chair rewired for a head array, and pick up more equipment for his ventilator. We will be bringing his daughter there with us and she will be flying back to Texas after a year of College here. Then we will be picking up his oldest son who will be visiting for 10 days for the first time since Tim moved to Canada. Please pray for us as travelling is getting harder for him which means it is harder for me, but we are excited about his son coming. He will get to see a lot of amazing scenery from Seattle to our place.

Paulette

Stay safe!
The scenery will be great, try and enjoy!
Hugs
Linda

Hi, Paulette --

>Well we are off to the Seattle VA

good travels, safe and sound. How long will it take?

>We will be bringing his daughter there with us and she will be flying back to Texas after a year of College here.

Lucky her :) just in time for summer :-( -- it was 90f last week in HOU ...

>Please pray for us as travelling is getting harder for him which means it is harder for me

You are in our thoughts, take it slow and carefully, and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL Pacific Northwest (where I grew up :)) ...

>will get to see a lot of amazing scenery from Seattle to our place.

I pray you have a safe and uneventful trip. Enjoy and take it easy.

Safe travels. Will be thinking of you.

Debbie

Enjoy the trip and safe travels!

You are braver than me!

Making new memories together--kids, scenery and time together! Big trip! Praying and thinking of you! So brave!

How long will it take?

The trip usually takes 7 hours, a little longer in the winter.

I bought a whole bunch of plants just before getting word that we needed to be there thursday, I spent a few hours planting them so I wouldn't lose them. Then had a laundry day, plus the van needed to be cleaned out. We had a urinal accident this evening in his PWC so I had to take his Roho seat off and wash the cover and cushion. Changed out the circuit on his ventilator and charged up his chair. Everything is packed and I need to get up at 6 so that we can be out the door at 8am. Just got out of the tub, and am cooling off. Thanks everyone.

Paulette

Safe travels - enjoy the time with family, it is so precious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back