Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Wahoo!
Missed you guys!

Wahoo is totally correct since I as well as others must have been getting a 404 error. :)

Rick

I was lost without all my wonderful pals and CALS. Glad we are back up. This is my lifeline.

Debbie

Yippe....i thought i had been banned!

Attachments

• cat with popcorn.jpg
    cat with popcorn.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 111
Count me in. I was totally lost without the forum. Was afraid it had perm entry crashed, didn't know what I was gonna do

Attachments

• WROSH6CA60Q61TCAA0M1GICATTF3WQCAT6H080CA6F0XEBCAVXRJW1CASIJMH9CA1JICJICA8RMA2ACATZY012CAR3MYZBCA.jpg
    WROSH6CA60Q61TCAA0M1GICATTF3WQCAT6H080CA6F0XEBCAVXRJW1CASIJMH9CA1JICJICA8RMA2ACATZY012CAR3MYZBCA.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 134
WELLI never! That was total lunacy!

WELLI never! That was total lunacy!

Paulette....if you knew how much duct tape it took to get my JUNK up and out of that photo, you would be a lot more appreciative!:mrgreen:

If I had a cat, she would be like this cat because I missed all of you. And she would, too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 126
Paulette....if you knew how much duct tape it took to get my JUNK up and out of that photo, you would be a lot more appreciative!:mrgreen:

So did you use the boring silver stuff or........................?

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 114
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 120
that was so awful, suddenly the lifeline was cut and I was in immediate withdrawals!

now where I am it is too late at night to catch up properly anyway, so I will have to get up early and get my fix

love it mark, so good to get back here and have a chuckle :-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back