Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
MO
City
aaaa
I read 3 books this weekend waiting for my new Nora Roberts "Shadow Spell" to arrive. It is book 2 of a trilogy.

It came today! Yeah! Hope you are reading something fun.

I remember a similar thread awhile back...led to some good books for me!
Right now reading The Story of the Malakand Field Force: An Episode of Frontier War by Winston Churchill and Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas.

My middle son is hooked on any and all Star Wars book. Me? Romance novels. I am trying to patiently wait for my favorite series to release the newest edition on 10 june. I have pre ordered it and paid extra shipping to get it the day it releases.

I guess that is the problem of living in a rural area and no book store. I will re read the series so I am ready when the new one gets here !:smile:

>What are you reading?

Well, I don't read too much anymore since books,m iPad's, et al need some way to hold them :).

I am watching Aaron Sorkin's "the newsroom" which I am finding very entertaining.

I'll ask my wife Sandy the bookworm if she has any good ones to contribute :).

I'm on the 2nd book of the Divergent series. It's okay. Just smacks of another version of the Hunger games books.

I love Norah Roberts books and her J.D. Robb books. James Patterson, Kathy Reichs. Plus more. Love to read.

Tracy

Have you ever read Diana Gabaldon? She writes a series about time travel, romance, mystery and history. The 1st one is called "Outlander". Takes place in 1946/1743, in Scotland. I got my Aunt hooked on them. There are 7 so far, the 8th coming out soon. I have patiently waited 3 years for this book to come out.

I just finished J.R. Wards latest book in the brotherhood series. I highly recommend it. I have loved them all. Paranormal romance genre. Love her style and depth of the characters and banter they share.

Ssshh, even my husband reads them. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back