Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
Just a note to say 'Hi'..and although I've not been on here much, other than a quick glance, you are often in my thoughts..especially Tillie,Caroline, David and Vicki.......'Doris' and i are halfway through our six months of fertility treatment, no luck yet..:(... And believe it or not we have been waiting on an answer for benefit since 7th Aug! Even now with our M.P. involved since new year, we are still waiting...luckily Doris re-mortgaged the house, while she was officially employed to keep us afloat for a few months..maybe if we had less stress Doris might fall...you never know:)....Anyhoo love and peace to you all..x..

Hey Pete

I got really drunk on a bottle of champagne I bought for our anniversary and my husband forgot. Maybe that is what you and your wife needs
to do get rip roarin drunk.

I have a my fingers and toes crossed that everything will work out.

Cheers Vicki..we drunk most of Dad's homemade sloe gin, and vodka last month...lol..Fingers crossed here too..x

I hope it wasn't all at once. That is some stiff stuff. Whew.

Hi Pete, I had wondered how you are doing.
Fingers crossed for you and Doris!
If at first you don't succeed and all that ;)

Hi folks...just to say we have at last heard about some help..benefit has been approved and backdated, and Doris can be my carer..that's one huge weight off our minds...and have decided to go away for a belated honeymoon before this all kicks in too much...we leave in ten days.....and Doris has timed things right for what is known in our house as 'primetime'...sorry perhaps tmi for early morning your end..but a bit of sun and relaxation might just do the trick..:)

Oh Pete that is great. Good for you and Doris. Hope the "primetime" turns into the dream you are praying for. Enjoy, have fun and anything else that comes to mind. Again good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back