for a brief time.
Then with a whisper of wings,
and a soft caress
of my cheek,
she flew away.
And I felt....
Blessed.

Tracy

I wrote this the day before my Clinic visit. It came to me after a dream about my dad, who died 11 years ago. He hugged me, said things will go well, and passed me a beautiful monarch butterfly.

Clinic visit went real well. FVC up 3%, with inhalation scores up 12 points. Getting batteries for my power chair that my mom-in-law sent me. Also gained 4 pounds. Slow progress last 3 months. Then on the way home (5 hour drive) my cousin called. She is a nurse at a nursing home. One of her patients, a man with ALS , just recently passed away. He had a Dynavox VMAx+ with eye gaze. The family asked her if she knew of someone that could use it. She told them about me, and they are sending it to me, with the agreement to pass it to the loan closet. Blessed. Praise The Lord for them.

Good things come in small packages. Good for you Tracy, blessed be.

that's all good news Tracy, I love celebrating any blessing

God knows what you need even before you ask. Beautiful poem, and glad that things are going well for you.
Paulette

Tracy that is excellent news and I love your poem thanks for posting it. :)

Rick

Its nice and beautifully placed here . Thanks for this sharing with us! :-|

Today a card came from a church that several teacher at school attend. They have my name on their prayer list. The men's prayer breakfast group all signed the card. Turns out 4 of the men played important roles in my life as I was growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back