Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
MO
City
aaaa
I hope to go camping and fishing a lot next year. I hope they get closer to a cure. I hope everyone has a good new year.

My biggest wish is to reconcile. I can't think of anything I want more in this world at least for myself personally. Then I want them to find a cure for ALS and other muscular diseases and also cancer. I also want to be able to control my bipolar better. I want to be more grateful and appreciate what I do have. I want to be more positive. I want to be more willing to forgive people who have hurt me and not to be so sensitive. I guess more then anything I want peace and emotional healing this year. Kim

Kim, you're off to a great start for the New Year. That you have recognized each item you're written is the start to work on them. Been there (recognizing)... doing that (trying) everyday. Regardless to what my wife and I are both dealing with everyday now I often close my eyes and quietly say "Thank you." So many others deal with the equal or more and have little or no means (no insurance either). I think of them often. Wish you a Hopeful New Years.

When I was given the official news back in 2007, I didn't have much hope that I would be celebrating New Years Eve. 2013 ..

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.. Let's hope this year brings new hope for a new treatment/cure that works..

I hope everyone has a happy new year! I also hope they get closer to a cure!

Happy New Year to everyone. Here's to hoping that you all have a rewarding and loving 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back