Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
wishing everyone here all the best for the holidays
Pete, Doris and the pets

I am wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas full of love, peace and hope. Keep it safe.

Also wishing a very happy Christmas and a New Year blessed with good things for all of you and your loved ones!.

Sending best wishes and a Merry Merry Christmas to all! We don't know what tomorrow will bring so let's make the best of today!

Indeed Debbie - make the best of our individual circumstances.

I am especially happy to be part of this remarkable community. You each give so much - and you are the kindest and most open hearted people I've ever come to know.

A blessed Merry Christmas to all. May it be filled with love and light.

Merry Christmas to all. I have gotten so much from this group thank you all.

Rick

May this Christmas bring everyone moments where they completely forget on going issues. Hopefully, many, many of those moments where joy and happiness prevails. Merry Christmas to all and a Hopeful New Year.

Wishing everyone a joyful Christmas with friends and family. Thank you to my online friends!
May the new year bring Hope and peace.

Linda

Merry Christmas to all my dear friends her!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I am so grateful for this forum - I would be lost w/o all of you!

Merry Christmas and God's richest blessings on each of you. You are all very special people

Merry Christmas to all our sisters and brothers on this forum. We are blessed to be in this era, even though we don't seem any closer to a cure or a treatment, we at least have the ability to reach out across the world to others who are also dealing with this. I don't want to even imagine what it would be like to be with out the internet, and all of you. God Bless.
Paulette

Happy Ho Ho everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back