well, slappa my thigh and twiggle my......

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyliverpool1

Distinguished member
Country
uk
State
moved back to blighty
City
britain
...thumbs.......my mate suggested to me that i should apply for this little known benifit,,,,,or social security money as most of you call it....its for over 65,s who have disability.....well you could av knocked me down with a feather when i got it.....a nice little sum i might add..... and tax free and regardless of how much income you already have..incredable.....could av add it couple of years ago.but am not complaining..i do feel a bit guilty...but its wearing off.....no wonder britain is in debt......hopes youguys get lucky to...johnny.....ps, my garden pets and bumble will get extra come summer.

Good for you Johnny. Yes I would definitely get extra for the garden pets, don't forget the slugs.

You deserve a little (or lot) extra Johnny. There are plenty who claim from this government who do not deserve it. Good for you. x

......well, am amazed......got a phone call......johnny , we have looked at your benifit entitlements , is your wife a carer.....well, no i says....then we will apply for that on your behalf, ok johnny......ok i says...how much is it..............the outcome is me and missus are gonna buy a rolls royce if it comes off......no wonder britland is skint.......johnny

Well Johnny, I think your wife deserves a big check ! She has earned every bit of taking care of you, your bumbles and snails. Good for both of you.

ta, vicio.....am gonna av some big fat well fed bumbles and snails for sure...johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back