Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Is anyone else as excited as I am that the NFL season is going to start on 05SEP?

WOOT!:smile:

iam a who dat so yes lol!

Yes, Ysabel! Go Saints! Fantasy drafts all done and waiting for the new season.

STEELERS and 49es's

Die hard Bills! Looks like another year of disappointment.

Still pulling for my Jaguars. Couldn't be as last year. Only won 2 games. :(

Then I'll take my Gators. And have to watch "Johnny Football" at Texas A & M

Minnesota Viking fan here.

The Vikings were started here in Minnesota over 50 years ago and have never won a Super Bowl.

Four times a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Their best chance was 1969 ( overwhelming favorites ) yet the Kansas City Chiefs beat them soundly.

My grandfather who is 95 years young loves the Green Bay Packers. For his 90th birthday family bundled him up and he got to see them play in green bay. It is one of his favorite memories.

Carolina Panthers, nowhere to go but up, lol

Oh yes, so glad football season is here - the one thing I can really enjoy. My caretaker and I nearly go into withdrawals when the season ends. Go Seahawks - favorite team in west. Cheers for the Saints in the east. And, may the Raiders begin the climb to their former prominence.

I'm a diehard Patsfan. Been since I can remember. Pulling for Tebow to make the team :) He played the entire 2nd half last night and threw two TDs!

SAD NEWS. .........
Tim Tebow was released by the New England Patriots Saturday in the NFL-mandated final roster cutdown to 53 players.

Magpuff--I am sad about that too! he is a great guy and a great player.

GO GATORS--that is the only team I love.

Yes they cut him, but did you see his response? Nothing but praise and appreciation for the opportunity that they gave him. He is a class act through and through.

If no other team picks him up, he could very well end up running the practice squad. He would really help the defense prepare! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back