11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
Hi all.
Someone called lussybaby who is now banned has sent messages to various members.
This message has very unsavoury undertones and includes an email address.
Personally I think it would be very harmful for members or visitors viewing this message.
Some have been deleted but after checking theres still some on profile pages.
If you have this message could you please tick on the box next to it ,scroll down and click to delete it.
I'd hate for anyone to be curious and get a nasty shock.
Thankyou.

Thanks. Received a creepy message from this individual. Did not respond and saw that he had been banned and reported it. It is no longer on my profile. Thanks for the warning for everyone.

Hi alador.
I alerted david ,he quickly responded and banned this person but not before they sent the message to many people.
Some people out there are really sick....sick in the head.

Ollie, I'm not sure, but it struck me as a typical scam either get people's email addresses, or after starting a correspondence to then offer a sob story so people will send them money.

Hi phil.
It had very unsavoury sexual undertones to me.
They said they wanted to share a photo....can't see it being one of a fluffy kitten..can you?

I think that was just bait to get folks to respond, which is what they want. It's a typical technique used by cybercriminals, and sad as it is, a lot of people are enticed by appeals to their base natures. If they get someone to respond (even if it's simply to rebuke them) then they at least have a valid email - the door has been opened for all manner of nefarious purposes.

Phil I like the word nefarious! LOLOL. You are so James Bond...:)

Barbie, you literally got me LOL - thanks! But I think Barbie--Princess Warrior will always beat a mere mortal like James Bond. :lol:

I am always cautious of any internet " friends " I have never actually met in person.

I agree with you Bowser. It's really sad that we have to be so careful in this world. Good people have to live in fear because of a few whackos who are evil or sick in the head. Luckily, I trust 95% of the people on here. I might be a fool. Kim

mind you it's the best offer I've had in a while, sad huh? :shock: :razz:

mind you it's the best offer I've had in a while, sad huh? :shock: :razz:

LMBO! :lol: At least you got an offer! That is more than some of us got! :lol:

I didn't get a message. I must be losing my touch. lol

awww txgirl and Kim, if David hadn't so kindly deleted the message to me I would have forwarded it to you so you don't feel left out! :mrgreen:

wow my posts don't go to moderation often (maybe only once before) but that reply did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back