Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
I was wondering what criteria has to be met before a member is banned from this forum. What is there is one that constantly makes inappropriate comments that are negative and depressing. They are not supportive at all. This poster is obviously hurting but seems to be getting alot of enjoyment in making others just as miserable as well. It doesn't seem very productive and what this forum is about or needs. Just my opinion.

I don't know what the criteria is but I have used the triangle a few times and then left comments in the box provided.

@Kim:

I'm thinking the tipping point that would make David to take action against those unruly and negative users would be how many Forum members actually complain about such users/posts by clicking on the "red triangle" and leaving a comment explaining why they flagged such post as a negative one.
Although, if nobody complains, then he (David) will assume everything is going smoothly on the Forums.

That has happened in the past, if I recall correctly (banning users, I mean).

Regards,

I was checking for a reply from Mallory 2012, and hoping it would be an apology as well as something positive. All of us here are elated when any one of us find anything at all that helps them. Whether it's supplements, a particular drug, or any other kind of support from anyone. This disease is too terrible to be spending our time squabbling or insulting or being negative in any manner.

That's in the rules of the forums, by the way, if anyone would read them. Are you listening? Again, I ask you to become a team player, and realize that we are all in this together, and we are all different. If something is working for you, we are all happy! But there are no magic bullets, and everyone has to do what works best for them.

I try to cut people some slack--but I know there is one particular "do I have" poster who is either a total whack job or evil troll. I clicked on him today infact.

I reported one...so sick of him! I don't think it will do any good. They will just make a new screen name & be back.

I reported one who admitted to creating a new screen name when I asked him and I reported it and he was banned again. I haven't seen him back.

tx girl that is the truth! It is hard to comprehend how they get their jollies from messing with terminally ill people and their caregivers.

We all just have to keep a level head and a sense of humor!

Olly this gave me a wee chuckle :lol:, where would we be without our sense of humour? I believe mine keeps me going, here's to laughing :wink:

i quite like the fruitcakes and the banter that follows....of course there is sympathy for the genuine fruit and nut........but once they have shown there hand, then its fair enough to give it too em......laughter being the best weapon.........banning should be the absolute last resort, i think........we can handle them without bothering our mod, can we not........mind you, my missus says am a headcase,,,,,,,johnny

Nobody loves me,everybody hates me.....
I think i'm gonna eat some worms.
Fat ones,thin ones and incy wincy little ones.....
Some that wriggle and squirm.
I bite of there heads,suck out the juice and throw there skins away.
Nobody knows how a fat one grows.....
Cause I eat them three times a day.:shock:

Nobody loves me,everybody hates me.....
I think i'm gonna eat some worms.
Fat ones,thin ones and incy wincy little ones.....
Some that wriggle and squirm.
I bite of there heads,suck out the juice and throw there skins away.
Nobody knows how a fat one grows.....
Cause I eat them three times a day.:shock:
Thanks for the chuckle Ollie. Annie learned that ditty from her father and used to chant it from time to time with an infectious smile and twinkle in her eye. You brought back a wonderful memory.

That's cute Olly. Never heard it before :)

Thanks for the chuckle Ollie. Annie learned that ditty from her father and used to chant it from time to time with an infectious smile and twinkle in her eye. You brought back a wonderful memory.

Awe, that's made my day knowing that phil.
My uncle taught me that when I was a wee kid.:smile:
I like to chant it when i'm in my mischievous mood lol.

Nice one, Caroline!:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back