Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
UK
State
Lanarkshire
City
Glasgow
I have followed my beloved football team Glasgow Celtic since i was a wee girl, they have been fantastic about having to change my seat from stairs to ground access and now wheelchair access, good thing about that is I'm right next to the dugout so have a birds eye view of all my favourite players and management 8) my team are being presented with the league cup for the second year in a row ! Am so excited :-D, my daughter and my partner and friend coming so will make a day of it, I will keep on going to the games as long as possible to give my support ! Anyone here interested in football? Anne

Not a lover of football really.....been to glasgow twice and edinbourgh once.
Went to glasgow in the early 80's as a teenager......orange march was walking through were we stayed......frightning!.

good for you celtic........i was arouhd when celtic became the first british team to win the european cup..a fantastic achievement.....my favourite scottish player was evertons bobby collins..5 foot 3 what a player and tough as nails.....johnny

Hey Y'all,

We don't have the same fan base here that you guys have for 'foot ball', although we are catching up bit by bit. My wife and I were in Germany for six months in 2010, watched several games including the World Cup.....which Italy won. But we enjoyed it very much, even started learning who the players were.

Very exciting once you get into it. Good luck tomorrow.....or today, actually.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Steve

Hey celticgirl, did you win? Hope so sweetie.

Hi Olly, we won four nil, fantastic game ! The highlight for me was getting Victor Wanyama's boot :D, I will treasure that forever, great memories:grin: Anne xx

Thats great news,so happy for you....cheers to many more victories and glorious memories to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back