Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
UK
State
Lanarkshire
City
Glasgow
Hi everyone, my name is Anne aka as Celticgirl as I'm a massive fan of Glasgow Celtic!

So do any of you guys watch this? Who is hotter, Sam or Dean?! :razz:

I checked my tv listings and we don't get it. maybe it is a uk show, not in the states.

Not seen that advertised,is it on a sky channel?
Personally being a christian i dont watch supernatural stuff or anything with evil spirits or demonic undertones.

Started watching new "revoloutions" about power going out...........not impressed with the acting or story line so far.

Hi Vikki, I'm actually watching the box set, but it is an American show, think It's on the CW network, also on Sky Living in UK, good bit of escapism for me :)

Sorry I can't find it. I even checked amazon. It might be named something different here. What is it about?

Went to mod... what is the show about?

Hi Vikki, It's about two brothers who fight demons and such, ultimately trying to stop the apocalypse, there's also humour in it :) my daughter got her box set on Amazon, like a good bit of escapism !

Hi Anne

Ok I found it, here in the u.s. it is called "supernatural". I have not watched it. I will have to check it out.

My husband has been hooked on Supernatural for a couple of years at least. It is filmed here on the lower mainland of British Columbia. I have watched a few shows--the relationship between the brothers is interesting but killing of the demons isn't really my thing as I have no imagination and find that part hokey.

no worries ollie....there aint no such thing as evil spirits and demons and such............johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back