Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
I came here and used an incognito name. But have decided to tell you my real name and share my pic with you all.

My real name is Denise.

I am named after my father Dennis.

I'm almost as hard headed as him lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
i0000010_zpsc5164b57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Denise! I get my middle name Carol from my Dad, his was Carroll. I got his chin too! Supposedly my stubbornness comes from the other side of the family :razz:

Hope things are moving along for meeting your healthcare needs.

Last edited:
Hello Denise

You have soulful eyes and a great smile. My middle name is Carol! Its my mom's first name Carolyn.

Hi Denise,
You have a nice smile that lights up your whole face. My name is Kim. Skipper is the name of my dog who's a Puggle. I refer too him as my four-legged boy. lol He gets into so much mischief. One time my aunt was babysitting our kids and was making some food in our kitchen. She had made a cake and had set in on the kitchen table to cool off. She had her back to him and when she turned around he had without making as sound ate half the un-iced chocolate cake. She about let him have it. lol

Thanks yal. Good to get to know you all too.
Kim that was funny about your dog lol!

My dad has a dog a dashund. I think the dog has more clothes than me lol! He loves his clothes and gets all upset when my dad and step mom take them off. His name is prety boy i named him that lol!

Hi ysabel,what a lovely smile you have

hi Denise
I am Meg. My husband is SMP, his initials which he labled all his dive gear and tools with the many years he taught and ran a shop. so much so that his peers called him SMP (pronounced phonetically Smup :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back