11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
Ok,i'll come out of the closet......i'm a simmer:shock:
I'm not one for gaming though i do have a ds xl and like to play sollitaire and have all the touchmaster games.
I love the sims3 as i am a creative person and you can do things you can not physically do.
I have created an uploaded a few lots and going to create my own world using the caw(create a world)tool.
Any other closet simmers here:D

good for u ollie..its healthier when your slmmer...johnny

Good for you Olly, I like to play solitaire, and hidden object games. I played bejeweled for a while but I would get frustated. My hubby just got a samsung galaxy tablet and downloaded a bunch of free games, he loves it. It has a touch screen.

I have never checked out sim games, is that where you build cities?

an i thought it was a slimming thing...am i dull or am i dull....johnny

Oh dear johnny,don't ever change:lol:

The sims is the worlds biggest selling pc game.......there was the sims,then sims2 and now sims3.
Its kind of like a virtual reality game,you create lots/houses and commercial lots,you create people or familys and can create pets.
You play by living the sims life,work,relationships even having babies.
You can go to work or go on vacation to a foriegn land.

I have caw program where you can create a world.......put in roads,mountains,rivers ect ect .
I have been having a go but its very hard.
If i can i'll show you pics of some lots i have created.

Wow you are talented. That takes alot of imagination. I am impressed. I bet my husband would like that.

I notice your luxury bachelor pad has no lawn to mow! :wink:

Thanks guys.......lol smp,it needs to be low maintenance for a man.
Still trying to create a world with the caw tool,got stuck on waterfall and lake not showing up in "in edit"game mode......so asked on forum and hopefully sorted it out....next it needs trees ect and roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back