Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
VA
City
Ewing
Today, I am greatly saddened that we have lost another dear friend Sharon, who was a blessing to me. I am furious at the one responsible the author of all deceit...........the devil. As some of you may know I was healed of what was diagnosed as ALS, then the diagnosis was changed to an unknown neurological disease. It really is irrelevant what the human diagnosis was, through Jesus, The Father can and will heal any disease. Even so let me describe the condition so that no one can claim, what I went through was less than those with a diagnosis of ALS. I'll start with my head, severe, severe headache 24/7, eyebrows completely paralyzed, exetreme difficulty in swollowing, heavily slurred speech, breathing problems, I could lift my arms about 2 inches, both hands, my fingers were paralyzed (closed like a fist), stomach completely paralyzed (gastro paresis), bowels paralyzed, bladder quit as well, legs completly paralyzed. On top of this I had spinal stenosis caused from disk deterioration, herniated discs like 8 of them, and a developing stomach anuerism. Severe emphesema as well. All of this is documented by the many doctors I had (they're all fired now!). On youtube I have a testimony under the screenname TNTTony777. Healing is real and I'm living walking, talking proof. In fact, I have started to work again 2 weeks ago. Since then I have scripturally studied healing, as well as praticed what I preach. This thread, I will discuss much mis information about healing, I want to see more miracles like I have experienced and less people needlessly suffering and dying. It is not God's Will, which I'll discuss in my next post.

we are gonna get another post of you...give me strenth............

Only our heavenly father can heal and put an end to suffering.

At some time in your life, you have likely asked, ‘Why all the suffering?’ For thousands of years, the human family has suffered greatly from wars, poverty, disasters, crime, injustice, sickness, and death. The past hundred years have seen more suffering than ever before. Will all of this ever end?

The comforting answer is yes, and very soon! God’s Word, the Bible, proclaims: “The wicked one will be no more . . . But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.” For how long? “The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.”—Psalm 37:10, 11, 29.

After God removes wickedness and suffering, the earth will be transformed into a paradise. Then people will be able to live forever in perfect health and happiness. God’s Word foretells: “[God] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.”—Revelation 21:4.

In that new world, even dead ones will be brought back to life to share in those blessings: “There is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) That is why Jesus Christ could tell a repentant evildoer who expressed faith in him: “You will be with me in Paradise.”—Luke 23:43.

Why Did Suffering Start?

Since God purposed for humans to have such a marvelous future, why did he permit suffering to start? Why has he allowed it for so long?

When God created Adam and Eve, He made them perfect in body and mind. He put them in a paradise garden and gave them satisfying work to do. The Bible states: “God saw everything he had made and, look! it was very good.” (Genesis 1:31) If they had obeyed God, they would have produced perfect children, and the earth would have become a global paradise, where people would live forever in peace and happiness.

God implanted in Adam and Eve the wonderful gift of free will as part of the human makeup. They were not to be mindless robots. However, their continued happiness depended upon their using free will in the right way—to obey God’s laws. God says: “I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk.” (Isaiah 48:17) Misuse of free will would result in catastrophe, since humans were not created to be successful independent of God. The Bible says: “To earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.”—Jeremiah 10:23.

Sadly, our first parents felt that they could be independent of God and still be successful. But when they pulled away from God’s rulership, he no longer sustained them in perfection. So they began to degenerate until finally they got old and died. Consistent with the laws of genetics, we have inherited that imperfection and death.—Romans 5:12.

The Main Issue—Sovereignty

Why did God not destroy Adam and Eve and start over with another human pair? Because God’s universal sovereignty, that is, his right to rule, had been challenged. The question was, Who has the right to rule, and whose rule is right? By extension, Could humans do better if not ruled by God? In allowing them enough time to experiment with total freedom, God would establish once and for all whether they are better off under his rule or their own. The time allowed had to be long enough for humans to try all types of political, social, economic, and religious systems apart from God’s guidance.

What has been the result? Thousands of years of human history tell us that there has been more and more suffering. In the past century, the human family has experienced the worst suffering ever. Millions were murdered during the Holocaust. Over 100 million have been slaughtered in wars. Crime and violence are rampant. Drug abuse is epidemic. Sexually transmitted diseases continue to spread. Tens of millions die each year of hunger and disease. Family life and moral values have broken down everywhere. No human government has the answers to these problems. Not one of them has overcome aging, sickness, and death.

The human condition is just as the Bible foretold for our times. God’s Word identifies our era as “the last days” of this system of things when “critical times hard to deal with will be here.” And just as the Bible said, ‘wicked men and impostors have advanced from bad to worse.’—2 Timothy 3:1-5, 13.

Suffering Is Near Its End

All the evidence shows that we are nearing the end of man’s tragic experiment in independence from God. It has been clearly demonstrated that rulership by humans apart from God can never succeed. Only God’s rulership can bring peace, happiness, perfect health, and everlasting life. So Jehovah’s toleration of wickedness and suffering is nearing its end. Soon God will intervene in human affairs by destroying this entire unsatisfactory system of things.

Bible prophecy says: “In the days of those kings [human rulerships now existing] the God of heaven will set up a kingdom [in heaven] that will never be brought to ruin. . . . It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [present rulerships], and it itself will stand to times indefinite.” (Daniel 2:44) The vindication of Jehovah’s sovereignty, his right to rule, by his heavenly Kingdom is the central teaching of the Bible. Foretelling a key part of the sign of “the last days,” Jesus said: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matthew 24:14.

When the end comes, who will survive? The Bible answers: “The upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it. As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth.” (Proverbs 2:21, 22) The upright are those who learn Jehovah’s will and do it. Jesus Christ said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3) Yes, “the world is passing away . . . , but he that does the will of God remains forever.”—1 John 2:17.

That is all fine, if it's not accepted it's not given. No worries you didn't have to read it in the first place. That is exactly one of many reasons more of us aren't healed. I just shook the dust off of my shoes.

so tnf..you are the special one...god cured you....what made you so special.....and not those in these forums....and ollie, are you saying people brought on there own illnesses .......well ill go to our house..johnny

I am special, I am a son of God, but so are all who are here, that have accepted Jesus. I of myself did nothing to deserve the miracle. In fact, what I am saying is that God wants to heal ALL of His Children. Healing was already earned for us, by Jesus. That is the first misconception that blocks Healing, secondly it's (in most cases not lack of Faith), We are each given a measure of Faith, once we've accepted Jesus (The same measure of faith). All diseases are of the devil period, many think that it's some sort of test or lesson, or even that it's His Will, that is so wrong. I will not "shove", this on anyone, if no one on this site wants to seek healing.......then they won't get healed anyway. It does take effort, because we have to change many beliefs that we've been taught. If it's to much effort to read and ponder this then, certainly it'll be to much effort to change the misconceptions we have.

People on this site have my heart, because I've been there, but if no one wants to listen to what has been shown to me, then it's not worth it. God doesn't force His Will onto anyone, we have to seek Him, not the other way around. We need Him, He doesn't need us, but He does desire to have our hearts.

Olly, if you want to lie down and die, that's your choice. Everyday, we all choose either Life or Death, it's up to us.

It's amazing so many of us will try any drug, if there's a chance it would work, we will allow dr's to probe us, and use us as test rats, spend millions of dollars on staying alive. But then get offered a free gift from God, then we criticize, balk, and complain............amazing.

Dear johnny,we agree on one thing thats why i posted the above response.

TNTT,while i do believe god and his son has the power to heal i do not believe your recovery was down to any devine involvement.
God promises a time when ALL will be healed but that time is yet to come.
As johnny said theres people on this forum that need hope but to say god wanted to heal you and not other god fearing pals here is wrong.
I did look at your video but could not hear very well,i dont know if your church practices healing with hands but if thats the case then i dont believe it was gods doing.
I respect your beliefs but other pals reading your story would not find it heartning but disheartning..........why you and not them.

My beliefs and message is that All will be healed at gods appointed time .

johhny,as imperfect human beings we are predispositioned to illness.
While you may not believe in god he still loves you johnny..........as i do.

I am not lying down to die as you put it but if i did die i know i have the promise of a ressurection so dying does not bother me.
You are no more special to god than me or anyother person here and to make out you are is insulting to us and to god who is impartial.
Our heavenly father is a god of love and desires no one to suffer and die and when his day comes ALL will be healed.

..you must be special....god healed you but not others...or is it all in your mind....offering false hope is insensitive in the extreme......stick to the religeous threads if i was you.....breaking out on to other forums makes you appear a nut....but as long as you are happy in your dillusions fair enough...god speed, johnny...

...nice one ollie...i was only asking..no offence....your right i am not a godwaller...and i would not go on to the religious threads for that reason...but i can say my piece when they come on here...cant i...loves johnny

If you dont ask questions you dont get answers johhny love;):D

Olly are you purposelly misquoting me, I said I am special as I am a son of God, BUT SO ARE ALL WHO HAVE ACCEPTED CHRIST! I was healed at home Olly. As for the laying on of hands Jesus commanded it and also stated:Matthew 10:7-9 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils. Freely ye have received; freely give.
Luke 9:2
And He sent them to preach the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick.
Luke 10:9
And heal the sick that are therein and say unto them, ‘The Kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.’
Mark 16:15-20
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
15 And He said unto them, “Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe: In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into Heaven, and sat at the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the Word with signs following. Amen.

So Olly you do not believe in the Bible or what Jesus commanded? This is a question not an accusation. One last statement for you Olly, The Kingdom of God is at hand here and now. As a Believer you have the Power that raised Jesus from the Dead inside of you and you have the authority to use it, In Jesus' Name.

Johnny I have no fear of being called a nut. I have all the documented proof, from 5 doctors, Home healthcare staff, and many others. Delusional so my motorized wheelchair being in storage and empty of me is a delusion, ok. Actually, I would be a nut, if I didn't try to share this miracle with others. I was blessed by Jesus and healed when I should have died. He states freely you recieved, freely give. I am here out of compassion, I am not selling a book or in no way profiting from it. Since my healing many have seen and believed and have been healed. The ones that came and physically lifted me into the church van so I could go to church, we had no way to transport a 350 lb. wheelchair. So other than that I was homebound. As for providing false hope, this is impossible with either you or Olly, as the real translation of hope is confident expectation and neither one of you have that as you do not believe in Healing. As for any other means of hope, you have doctors that have no clue, so what hope do you have other than Jesus? God does Love both of you!

One last word Olly, if we have a disposition for sickeness than why did Jesus heal and commanded His disciples to do so? Sickness and disease is of the devil, we have been lied to: that it is a fact of life. Not when Jesus took on sin and all diseases unto Himself and conquered it all. In His Name there is Power not weakness. In Christ we have true Power, if you choose not to believe than that is your choice. I am around sick people all day long every day, yet I do not get sick, nor have I any fear of getting sick anymore, because I now know the True Power of Jesus. May God Bless both of you, Olly and Johnny.

Olly, I apologize I should've explained the statement, about lying down to die. Words are very powerful, through our words we choose life or death. An example of this is If I should say "I feel a cold coming", guess what? I'll get the cold. If I send the cold away, I won't get it. I either choose to accept it or reject it. At the very beginning of my disease I had the letters TIG (Trust in God) Tatooed upside down, on my arm. I also declared to the Dr. two nurses and a social worker that God would heal me. My words came back to me 3 years later as truth. Accepting sickness and disease as just a common occurrence is accepting it. Is it really that simple, yes if there are no hinderances. One hinderance is our words "Flu season", but there are others you stated that You believe God can Heal, but you don't believe on the Laying on of Hands. Jesus directed this. Will this work for you, no way, because you don't believe it will. Simple as that. I could give you a bunch of Scripture and personal experience, but at this point it would be a waste of my time. You have eyes, but can't see. You have ears, but can't hear. If that hurts your feelings, oh well, if I said anything else. I would be a liar. Also, please be careful, the Holy Spirit through Jesus's Sacrifice healed me, under certain conditions (which I don't believe are met), denying the works of the Holy Spirit has extreme ramifications............whether you believe I was healed or not. I'm pretty sure(pretty sure was being sarcastic) that the Holy Spirit knows that He healed me.

God Bless You!

so , some dude ate an apple and the people got punished...nice fellow this god.....the holy spirit healed you..give us his phone number and i will ask him to heal everybody on here......johnny.....or maybe you could ask him why only you.....

I have tried to stay away from this thread but I can't. I wish you would move it to the proper thread. I feel your going on about your being healed is quite cruel. I feel like you are bragging and it makes me feel like I am not good enough to be "healed".

I believe faith, religion and spiritualness is very personal. I have a problem with organized religion, I don't believe catholics, baptist, jewish, budda, musliim or any other denomination is better or concidered right. I am not going to pay someone to tell me how to live my life, I live according to what I believe God would want me to. I do unto to others, I help where I can, and I thank God everyday for the beauty of the day and the love I have in my life.

I don't think God picked you over me or anyone else on this site or in this world to be "heal" just because you praise his name and I think it is wrong of you to keep going on about it. I am sorry if I have offended you or any one else but I just had to have my say. Please move your on going praise to the proper thread. Or better yet enjoy your "healed" self quietly and offer support to those of us who are still waiting to be "healed", not preaching to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back