Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
ca
City
san
Nowadays, fitness is becoming more popular for people of all ages. It is starting to be a part of everyone's lifestyle. But the truth still remains, not everyone has the will and time to go running off to the gym. Doing household chores and taking care of children or busy work schedule are some of the reasons why people donot see going to a gym a practical way of losing weight. So if you are one of those people who prefer to work out in their own private room whenever they want, then you should consider buying home gym equipment.
However, the web is the best place to find a compact exercise machine. The best thing to do is search for a fitness equipment website and then look for the compact exercise bike and other products you would like to use at home. You can find many compact exercise equipment items to choose from. You may not find the biggest selection, but you will find what you need to get in shape and stay in shape while living in a small living space. There you get to see and review these gadgets in video, so you can make an educated decision on what fitness exercise machines is the most effective for your small home based gym. Whatever you need for your daily workout is there, sample cardio, muscle building, strength training and dieting tips and tricks to get you started on your way to being fit and healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, my workout consists of using a slide board to get from my pwc to the commode, trying to turn over in bed (lots of fun that one!), and my favorite: trying to open up a ziplock bag! And let's not forget trying to put my clothes on...

With ALS it's advised not to lose weight and not to exercise dead muscles but lightly exercise muscles that aren't affected by ALS progression yet. Strenous exercising of good muscles and dead muscles will exeaserbate progression. Doing simple things like getting dressed, brushing teeth, going to the bathroom, and as Helen said, getting in or out of bed or even turning over in bed are very tiring to failing muscles and you burn a lot of fat. If you don't have much fat, muscle is burned. Light range of motion is recommended, not cardio or strenuous exercise.

This is obviously SPAM.

just what i thought - spam... it even reads like an advertsiement woa.... and has no understanding of the disease even. Your post put perspective on things Heleni.. bless.

Triangle time!

Thanks Wings! I felt like "who IS this person!", but thought I wouldn't be nasty about it, but honest.

Post reported,spotted another one this morning also from pakistan(email address money making scheme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back