Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
I thought it would be fun if everyone posted their favorite carols here for the next few days! So Get out the eggnog, add a splash of rum and a dash of nutmeg, put on your christmas jammies, plug in the Christmas Tree and post one here!

Great idea Barbie-

Thanks for decking our halls with GARLAND

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Wish I was more computer savy- I can't post copies of my two favourites.

Adeste Fidele (Latin version of O Come all ye Faithful)

Little Drummer Boy

If you have time and inclination- will you please post those for me?

My favorite christmas song is by John Lennon "So This Is Christmas" and Little Drummer Boy"

I like What Child is this and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. Don't know how to post them on here though. Merry Christmas to you all. Kim

To post a video: go to the website, under the video hit "Share" and then copy the link. paste it in your message, but it will probably get moderated.

Last edited:
Stevie Nicks' version of Silent Night

go to the bottom of the forum to "New Members Say Hi" and read the sticky about posting Youtube videos. Give it a try--it is easy!

Will probably be moderated butwill show up eventually!

My favorite is humorous! I hope you enjoy!

I like Christmas Shoes, though it's sad....

I'm not much for songs but Christmas isn't complete if I don't watch It's a Wonderful Life. My daughter broke down and bought me the DVD last year because I was so upset about missing it on TV, LOL I watched it Christmas night, curled up in bed under the blankets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back