Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
There are a good many of us who are on the forum that live on the east coast of the US.

So, if we go missing on the forum just keep in mind that it may just be a lack of power or internet connection. (School here in my county is already cancelled for Monday and Tuesday)

The incredibly annoying panic mongering weathermen and weatherwomen on the Weather Channel have about gotten on my last nerve, and to make matters even worse, they might even be right!

So, in case you missed it, the [insert your choice] Storm of the Century, the Historic Storm, a Perfect Storm, or just Sandy, is headed toward many of us here.

At my house we have a generator, and firewood, and groceries, we're good to go. Here's hoping everyone else will be safe from harms way. xo

You're in our thoughts and prayers! Stay safe!

Schools are closed for MONDAY down here, also Rose. All of this has just put me on edge. I did too much yesterday, taking care of PALS with a substitute CNA to start the day and then lots of time spent in the yard, picking up anything that could end up being a projectile missile. I also made lots of food.
We have a generator also, the electric company is also on notice and a call has been put into the local fire station stating our issues here.
I pray that all of you will be safe.
G.

Everyone I hope you all stay safe if you re in the areas being hit..

All my eastern friends are in my heart and prayers. Be safe!

We're supposed to get hit tonight I guess... nothing but drizzle here, but I guess its pretty windy on Cape Cod. We borrowed a generator and a friend went to the market for me, so enough treats too!

Nuts just got moderated... all fine here right now!

I'll be thinking of you all over the next couple of days. We had the 7.7 earthquake last night off the Haida Gwaii with next to no damage --so hope the same goes for you too. I'm with you Rose over the panic mongers on the weather channels as we listened to the tsunami warnings all night last night and wound up with 12 inch wave.

We had a earthquake here a few weeks ago. It knocked over a lawn chair.

I'm already sick of the bozos out at the beaches... its not even here yet...

I remember that earthquake, I heard about it on tv, didn 't feel a thing!

were getting just the wind and maybe 3 inches of rain , but boy do i hate when the power goes out and it will always does here but we are survivers ( wish i had spell check ) will check in when sandy has left take care all

You all on the East coast take it easy and PLEASE....stay safe!

I have a brother in law in Crisfield, Maryland. Sending prayers from Florida that all ride out the storm safely.

just popped by to let all of you effected know i will be thinking of you,looks like it could be bad according to the news.
rose,sorry i have not replied to email yet,will do next day or so.
godbless you all.

Prayers go out to all affected by the storm. Please stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back