Not open for further replies.

kiwisally

Country
OO
State
OO
City
OO
If you look down at the bottom left hand corner of this post, between the red triangle and the are you online light you should see a third button.

It’s the Add to Reputation button. If you click on it you will see two choices, approve or disapprove and a space to type your comment.

Please… if anyone has any strong feeling be they negative or positive, what so ever, with any of my future posts will you please do me the favour of responding immediately with this reputation button.

I only ask that you own your comments by typing your name in the comment box. I will take all signed comments into consideration so there will be no future need for tensions to build up. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• make a selection.PNG
    make a selection.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Scales of Justice.jpg
    Scales of Justice.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 163
Still cant ruin your reputation Kiwi. I haven't given anyone else any lol

Kiwi, I must spread it around. Hahaha. Seriously, that's what it said. So let me spread it.

It is pretty funny. Doesn't want it to be a popularity contest.

I could be wrong but I think it's more the other end of the spectrum that's the worry Vz. :lol:

Hahaha might be right kiwi.

...............or people may not be intrested either way.

Good idea Kiwi, well thought out. People should use this more often. Thanks for drawing our attention to this option as I will certainly use it now.

Olly, with all due respect, I am confused by your response and would appreciate clarification. Do you mean people may not be interested in anything Kiwi has to say or, people may not be interested in using this option or, people may not be interested full stop? I'm only asking out of interest as this seems like a good idea and anything positive on this forum should now be encouraged in light of recent events. Thank you.

Last edited:
I had a reputation mark on mine that was gray and not red. What does that mean? I didn't feel I wrote anything offensive then.

Sorry, I'm not following you Kim. Can you describe it in more detail?

I have a listing of my infraction by David. Then I have a listed of reputations recieved. One of them is a gray box and it's about a post on 9-20-12.

Oh for goodness sake,how petty and immature can you people be..........giving me a negative response!.
If you think you can abuse the reputation button like this and it happens again (scotslassie) then thats it,either david bans you or i am off.

Olly, Please for the sake of the forum can this be discussed rationally if it indeed needs to be discussed at all?

I admit I did not, do not, understand your comment about interest either way. I have given nothing but approval feedbacks and received the same. Although I did try and give a friend negative feedback to test how the system works I wasn't allowed to at the time as I had not "spread" myself around enough.

I can tell you (from my own account) that people are using it responsibly and effectively and to a person they think it is a useful tool.

I would prefer to not know the meaning is of your interest either way comment. I can't think of a positive way to interrupt it so would just prefer to be able to ignore it and move on as David has instructed us all to do. I think that is what everyone would like. So I ask you to please help the forum by doing so as well.

Thank you Olly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back