Status
Not open for further replies.

scotslassie

Distinguished member
Country
EU
State
City
I notice that Mthapa's picture and albums have vanished. Does this mean the moderator removed them or has he deleted them himself? Was he up to no good then?
How sad if he was. How sad to think that there are people crawling out from under their stones trying to make a bad situation even worse. What makes them tick?

Think he was lookin' for money. Someone may have caught on to him - or he moved on to $greener$ pastures.

A moderator has to delete posts, us regular members can not do it. Once you post here, it is here to stay unless you edit it in the first 20 minutes.

Does that apply to any pictures we put on as well Sadiemae?

Nobody...lol. he seemed to be looking for money.

Toto, he represented himself as from Nepal. In my mind, I haven't decided if he was genuine or not. He was asking for money as apparently his situation was dire. I could see that being plausible, if he was in Nepal. However, someone mentioned he had posted similar things on several sites (don't know which sites). I don't know about that, as I never researched. His posts are still on the forum if you want to look at them.

I think I remember him, dark hair, clean cut, possibly wearing a kahki uniform shirt. 10 years with als but dad had limb girdle. Geez, I must be getting lazy. I didn't see those posts. Well, I pray for our sake that if he was fake, he's gone.

Thanks, CJ.

Wow, double posting. I am slacking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back