Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
My precious daschunch sassy passed away in my arms friday night. She was 14 and a half. She had been with me through two sick husbands and loved me and let me cry all over her. Bruce loved her so much, so I know she is playing ball with him again, both healthy and whole. Sure left a larger hole in my heart with both of my loves gone...

Joni, I am so sorry. I can't imagine how painful that was. I'm thinking about you.

Joni, so sorry about your little Sassy... So many losses in your life. Sending you hugs. Love you lots.

So sorry that you lost Sassy too. I like the idea that your two loves are playing ball together

So sorry Joni.

Joni, my heart aches for you my Dear Friend. I wish I could take away the void i know your feeling. I love you!

Oh Joni, how sad for you. Those furry little critters can dig their way so deep into our hearts,can't they? I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this at the same time. Hugs.

Joni... So sorry for your losses...praying for peace in your heart.

Joni,
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. We lost one a few years ago that got into some type of poison and the vet couldn't save her. We were heartbroken. But, I do like to imagine in my mind a perfect heaven in which your husband Bruce is perfectly happy and playing ball with the dog.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Life seems to have cruel timing...

I'm just learning now how much slack our fuzzy Kids pick up. I'm so happy that you can feel the smallest gratitude that your Sassy is with Bruce, and they are smiling down at you.

Oh Joni, I am so sorry that you lost your little sassy girl. I know you miss her and Bruce. Life has given you great losses. Take care of yourself.

Joni so not fair to you--but they are together i am sure...

Joni, that had to be one of the toughest moments to endure. It just seems like when we lose someone we love, the $#!+ball rolls down hill and gets bigger and bigger.

Love to you, girl!

Oh Joni,

I'm so sorry... This is an awful lot on your shoulders! I'm sure the two of the are up in heaven playing ball! Sending hugs and hugs your way!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back