Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
CA
City
Stockton
Well, I have decided that I am running a three ring circus!

In ring one, meet Bella, the shy dog that needs to be trained so she won't knock over or hurt the Alpha Male. You will see great feats of flipping (out) and somersaulting with the added bonus of dragging the trainer (on her hands and knees) through 3 rooms, shooting poop bullets that said trainer has to dodge while trying to avoid major pieces of furniture and walls! Watch as the Alpha Female tries to leash said nutter dog and teach basic commands....

In ring two, we have the BiPap, a basic machine that has caused the alpha male of ring one to think that the mask is trying to drown him in his own saliva. Be amazed as the evil respiratory therapist and office manager of DME company say "live with it". Continue the story as the clown car rolls in with chief mucky- mucks, case managers, VA case workers, insurance companies throwing water balloons at each other while the alpha male continues to lose his ability to breathe.

In ring three we have the smoke alarm with the dead battery in the master bedroom! Watch as it decides to "chirp" at 1 AM every 30 seconds driving the nutter dog, the calm dog and the alpha male into a berserk frenzy as they track down the alpha female trying to settle the newest wanna be alpha female in another room. All three are panting, completely waking up the wanna be. Enjoy as Wanna be is up for next 2 hours, dogs are still panting and alpha male can't find a place to sleep. Groan as alpha female gets no sleep because of panting, chirping and moaning.

And life moves on,
Jen

sell tickets! your better than cable!

So true Marypat, I'd be willing to pay. On a serious note Jen, I am sorry it's all coming on like gang busters. Hope things calm down directly.

I just got the satellite feed into my home. Well worth the 1995 a month to see it from the comfort of your chair. You , too can still get in on this special first time offer. Connect through www dot 3 ring circus at als for ums dot com.

This is a paid advertisement.

Sorry Jen. The only thing I can do is send prayers.

Aghast, I was modded at the circus.

If it doesn't show up, I will repost.

Sorry, David. I think it was a w.

Kudos to you, Jen! Thank goodness that your state produces some excellent wines!

Sheesh! David is busy this morning!

My o my, what a difference a good night's sleep makes...bring on the longer whip! It is funny...me on a ladder that had to be positioned 3 times to reach the alarm that's 12 feet up...we are down to two rings now. Hehehe

Jen

Call up the television show and tell them you have reality show for them they seem to be doing real good

Glad you're down to two rings, Jen. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back