Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Really did not know where to put this so here goes.
Thanks....
For being great compasionate friends
For lifting me up when I was down
For laughing and crying with me
For sticking by me when close friends and family have failed me
For truly caring
For still caring
Love to you all♥

Dear Joni -

I wish you only the best in the days ahead. My priest reminded me recently love lives on - I believe that.

Thank you for the help you've given me in the short time I've "known"you.

Joni, I know your heart is heavy with grief and that once again your life has made big change. Take the path slow and don't expect too much of yourself. Be as giving and understanding to yourself as you were to your dear Bruce. Thank you for all you have given me in your previous post.

Love lives on....I like that. Take good care of yourself Joni.

Joni, I love you so much and wish I could take all your hurts away for good. I've been meaning to send you a note but haven't yet. I will though.
Love you!

Joni,
You have been as kind and gracious and helpful and caring to everybody you're thanking. Thank you! Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Joni,

Thinking of you...

Jen

I hope find solace in loving memories of life with Bruce. Becky

Oh Joni, Thank you for being there for me tooin the good & bad. I Pray Healing for your broken heart and Peace as you carry on each new day. I Love you sweets. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Remember how precious you are. You have given so much! We are lucky to have had the privilege of "meeting" you. You take care, girl...

Oh Joni, you've given so much more to all of us. Thinking of you constantly, love you lots.

what a lovely thing to do Joni, thinking of others even though your heart is aching. Thank YOU. x

Joni you are a special person!

Love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back