11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
Had surgery wednesday and now home.
went ok,in the end they had to remove cyst and not scoop inside out as it was coming away .
hopefully the hole left wont cause problems with inhaling fluids and food as thought with it being next to my nasal passage.
have stitches in my mouth and face is swollen like a balloon,in a lot of pain and feeling very weak,not very well at all.
can only drink and eat a little soft food.
just need to rest and take codine and anti-inflamatories.
sent cyst off to get checked out and go back in 4 wks for post op check and results.

I am so sorry for your pain and swelling. OUCH!. Rest up and please stay hydrated as best you can. I am sending you positive vibes and hope that you gain strength by the minute.

olly, i'm so sry your r hurting. my hubby had a similar surgery and it sux. hope you heal fast. prayers and hugs

So sorry Olly. I really hope you heal quickly. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

ouch... just the phrase "scooping out" make me cringe...

Hope you feel better soon.

Helen

Rest well, Caroline!

Hoping for a speedy post-op recovery for you!

Hi olly
sorry your not 100%, but glad your through the other side and home again safe and well,
been thinking of you . xxx Ang

It must be a relief to have it over with. Hope you sleep lots and heal quickly!

Yea! You're alive! That's great news! :D
(does that do ANYTHING to make you feel any better?)

But seriously, I hope the pain meds do their thing so that you can relax and rest well and that will help you heal so much faster. Hugs!

Oh olly, I am soo sorry you are in such pain and the swelling is not helping out. Praying you will heal quickly! {{HUGS}}

Get well soon, let us know how you're doing!

Olly,

I finally found it. I'm glad its over. I'm sorry for the pain. Glad for the meds. Praying everything heals and biopsy is negative. Take care sweet sister.

Sending prayers around the world,

Toto

Hope by now that the swelling is down and you're doing a bit better!

Any surgery sucks, but the face must be lots worse! Hugssss

I've never Ben in this part of the forum, don't think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back