State
Texas
City
Podunk
** banging fork and spoon on table rhythmically while chanting **

WE WANT OUR LIKE BUTTON BACK,
WE WANT OUR LIKE BUTTON BACK...

Hear ye, hear ye, o' PALS and CALS and friends of mine,

Are you too looking for a way to show others our appreciation of their...
helpful hints
caring comments
hilarious hijinxs
and jolly good humor?

Tired of slaving away to type "**LIKE**" in a seperate post?

Then join me in respectfully demanding the return of our LIKE button!

We've done our best to go with the flow and adapt to the changes instituted by our faithful and well-meaning forum leaders, but after many months of the people still stating how much they miss the LIKE button, we must strive for change! We must overthrow the anti-LIKE button regime! We must take control of our postings! We must recover the LIKE button!

Show your support for this effort by posting on this thread and extolling the benefits and wonders of the LIKE button for all to see!

Spread the word! Tell your friends and family! Sound the trumpets as we wheel around the forum in circles, our ALS accents and alternative communication devices chorusing together, "WE WANT OUR LIKE BUTTON BACK! WE WANT OUR LIKE BUTTON BACK!"

Signed on this Sunday, the 27th of May, in the year 2012, by glupavomomiche (AKA Sarah), your fearless and forthright LIKE button advocate!

I hardly ever post because typing with just 1 trusted finger is a pain in the brain (which still works at lightning speed) while the body creeps slowly along.

The like button lets me show people I care without the ordeal of typing.

To Sarah! ***Like***

Band Bang Button Back Please!

What do we want?............WE WANT OUR LIKE BUTTON BACK, WE WANT OUR LIKE BUTTON BACK...

When do we want it?........ NOW, NOW, NOW!

Like Button back please.........

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese!

Me too. Loved that button! What happened to it anyway?

Sure was a handy little tool. What was the rationale for it's disappearance ?

like****like******like******

Sure was a handy little tool. What was the rationale for it's disappearance ?

Great question Deb, I've asked it about 10 times and no one seems to know or give an answer (that I have seen). I think people could accept it's loss better if they understood WHY?......rings a bell with other losses we suffer, acceptance goes better when you understand WHY?
Not holding my breath, I know it's a thankless job boys. So thanks for all you can and do manage.

The "like" button would be great to have back. I can't imagine having to either not respond or painfully type "like" to a comment - how many times do PALS want to "like" but can't? This forum really does need a "like" option!

Like like like!

It would be wonderful to have the "like" button back. It does deter a response or comment every so often. Please?

We Like "Like"!

We Like "Like"!

We Like "Like"!

Bhappy states a very good point. iit is just so easy to push the like button for so many of us. and it does wonders for ur happy meter when u see people have reead and cared about what u wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back