PALS
Country
CA
State
Québec
City
Montreal
Hi everyone
I am totally bedbound now, so i tried to keep myself busy and edited some footage I had shot few years ago while I was preparing a short film... Anyway, I'm happy I have done it:)
Poker Drums - YouTube

enjoy! We're still alive...

Nothing to do with ALS but I'll let it by.

AL.

I enjoyed it and watched it a couple of times. You did a nice job.
Laurel

Good job Filmmaker!

Great footage, Filmmaker! Some friends taught me how to play poker a few months ago and I beat everybody at the table! Hah!

Nice job, Filmmaker!

Hey filmmaker,

I play online poker all the time. Enjoyed your clip. It takes my mind off my husbands ALS and helps me relax. Grab a laptop and hopefully you can still move your hands enough to play. I hope you can. Chips are free so go for it. If you can't, I will "go all in" for you and play a few hands for The Filmmaker. STay strong, sounds like your staying busy. Good for you. P

Wow! i enjoyed that ;)

What other films did you work on? You're very talented!

Hey thanks a lot everyone. Cervus, I ddi few other films, but fictions in French, you can find them on youtube too otherwise, I have a couple of trailers in English which you can see if you search Beyond Life or Sour Milk and Honey on youtube too:)
lpcarr, i play online poker too, and try to keep busy as much as I can. we have to find a way to act like we're still normal human beings...

and yes I do everything on my laptop in y bed... Pray Go I have my hands as lon as possible...

Nice job filmmaker, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back