Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
Does anyone know how to interperet dreams? I had my first dream concerning Ray since his death, but I dont know what it means.

Liz, You'll find a dream dictionary online that may be helpful. Good luck!

Anyone? Aw poo.

I can't interpret dreams, but I have dreams about Terry all of the time. Usually, I can figure out why I had a dreamed by what has happened in the previous days or what is coming up.

Liz,

Have you tried oo gl ing? I believe someone wrote a book about dreams. (Seriously)

Thank you my friends.

I think most of us that have lost a loved one, dreams about them. I had this very conversation last night with another former cALS. Look for the symbolism. Here are some examples from my dreams:

Looking in upstairs fridge to find it empty during a tornado: fear of the future, fear of not being secure
Going downstairs in the basement to see a tiny girl (me) trying to hold a big mattress against a window as the tornado swirled around outside and adults milled around aimlessly: feeling all alone against the world with no help from those that should care

Being with my husband at a business convention I was attending only to have him go his own way: acknowledging he has left this life

Liz, I don't know if your dreams are more complicated, but I've always been fascinated by the subconscious mind.

When I'm stressed I have and remember clearly my dreams. What was your dream Liz? xoxo

4 days ago I was talking to my sister who lives in San Francisco. It was a particularly emotional evening for me. But she said to just think that each day we are closer to healing than the day before. Early morning I had a dream with Bob in it. We were standing face to face and I was wretched with emotion. I can't remember if he was crying. We were holding hands and he told me that he knows it's really hard right now but that it will get better. Did I have this dream because of what my sister said or? I go to bed every night asking Bob to come to my dreams if he can. Sometimes he does and I don't know what to believe!

What was your dream, Liz?

Yasmin

I dreamt that I was on the phone with Ray's Mom and I finally asked her straight out if it wasnt an accident. There was no response.
That was the whole dream.
Seems simple, I know- I want to know the truth and I dont know it, so of course the dream would stop there...
But it felt weird.

I wish I could give you a hug in rreal life Liz.

I guess I was just really let down. Was hoping to get the answer

Liz, even if someone gave you an answer, how would you know whether it was correct? I don't think there is one 'right' answer to your dream question. What do YOU think it means? I suspect you are the best one to interpret it.

Liz,

I want to give you the answer, but I can't. I wish I could help you.

Wish I could tell you too Liz, not having answers is no fun at all. {Hug}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back