Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
I think it's time we tell Al how much we love and appreciate him. It is obvious that he is struggling with Richard's death. Often it takes the death of someone so precious as Richard for us to remember to tell the ones that are here that we value them and love them. Al you are my hero, and I do think of you each day. And I plan on telling you that more often, and not take you for granted.
Laurel

Laurel,
Its amazing that you thought of this. When Ann passed away, I remember sending my condolences to Peter57. I knew he and Ann had been friends for a long time. I was actually going to send one to Al, but I will use yours instead.

Al,
There are no words to say other than I am so sorry for the loss of your friend Richard. You know he's in good hands and in good company.

As for you big guy, I know we tease about our like button or posts going to mod land, just know these things are all said in jest and we value your work in keeping us safe from those outside influences. Although we may not say it much, but thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Al. Thank you for all the moderating you do and for looking after and out for the forum members. I admire you and am so sorry you have lost another good friend in Richard. His sudden passing has hit a lot of people very hard. Take care good man. Yasmin.

Al. Thank you. The longer we are here the sadder it becomes. But I am so thankful for this forum and especially to you for all you do. HUGS. Lori

Thank you Al for all the hard work you do and time you put into the forum. It is much appreciated.

Al, Thank You for all your hard work, and so sorry about our dear friend that helped you so much. You have keep us all safe and feeling comfortable here. You are a very special person to us all. We love you and I hope you are feeling a bit better. AS you have just been thru alot yourself. Again thank you my friend. Love you & {{BIG JUGS}}

Al
Your a legend,what kind of mess would we all be in without you, God bless Richard I'm sorry your friend has gone xxx Ang

Al, as I have told you before, I have great respect and admiration for your strength, courage, candidness and humanity. You display all of these inspirational traits and many more on a daily basis here. Thanks for all that you do, we all appreciate it and know it isn't easy.

You are a good man and we are lucky to have you here!

Al you are a blessing to this forum, I know it has to be hard on you losing so many friends through the years, God Bless you..

Al-
Sometimes the right words are extremely difficult to find. Now is one of those times.
I do know that the strength and compassion you have given to this forum is truly admirable. Every single day there are so many folks thinking of you and praying for you simply because you are you. The work you do here goes above and beyond and your straight-forwardness is much appreciated. As the others have said, this news of Richard is a hard blow to take. I cant help but sit here and think of all the friends you have seen come and unfortunately go...
Peace to you, Brother. May time and the support of your friends and family see you through this.

Al, thank you so much for all that you do for us. It is so courageous of you to continue on in spite of the many losses that you have suffered. We are so grateful and will pray for continued strength and courage for you.

Al,

Many years from now, when I'm old and gray
and have many many years of experience
and knowledge from LIVING with ALS...
I want to be like YOU, a beacon of light and voice of wisdom to others.
You are my hero.

~ Sarah

Al I know how you must be feeling about richard, because we just lost a brother,Shane. My heart is broken at the loss of these 2 great men.
THANK YOU for all you do for us here on the Forum! We love you!

Thanks for all you do Al! Rest in peace Richard and Shane!

Judy

Al, we know Richard was a cherished friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back