Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Titusville
Created in love and hope- in memory of my late husband and hero, Kevin Gerard O'Donnell- who taught me everything about love and whose smile and courage are forever in my heart. Please repost, thank you!

Hope Loves Company ALS Final 4/24

youtu.be

This is so touching Jodi....and what you have done with your sorrow is to put it to use for others, especially children who suffer the loss of a parent to ALS. Good job! Rooting for you~!

Thank you for sharing this, Jodi. I will pass it along too. I hope you and your daughter are doing alright. Yasmin.

Thank you so much for allowing him to speak for us. Thanks for all you do to help us fight Jodi!

Outstanding, and I'll say it again so it will pass the minimum word requirement, Outstanding.

Thanks so much for sharing this Jodi!

Judy

Thank you so much for reaching out. I'm very sorry for your loss Yasmin. How are you doing?

Thank you for responding to the video Judy. Kevin fought ALS with amazing courage and I'm sure you are doing the same. Bless you!

Di, Glad [you are not giving up! and thanks for reaching out. What's really inspiring is the fight you live every day! Bless you!
Jodi

Thank you for reaching out and hugs and prayers back to you! ALL ALS patients are courageous beyond belief!

Thanks for reaching out.... bless you and your spirit is not only inspiring but contagious!

Thanks and hugs to all of you who have watched and shared Kevin's video. He was amazing and brave- just like you! He LIVED with ALS.... and changed more lives for the better in his sickness than most do in health.

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing Kevin's journey with ALS. YOU are such an inspiration to ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back