Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
Hello dear friends,just nipping in for a quick nosey before bedtime.
Thankyou for your messages,please know that i do think of you all.:grin:
Sorry i'm a party pooper.......physically,mentally and emotionally i have not been up to socializing..........your all super.......no one smells:shock:...........its just me.

Update,things are still the same ..........finally i have a pre op appointment to see the surgeon in a few weeks to chat through things.
I'm very nervous about it especially with my bp being very low and its giving me palpitations,when it was this bad in the past i had abnormal arrythmias.
I told my dad i am frightened i wont wake up after the operation as with procedures in the past i end up very hypotensive.
I really want to wean of some meds before so will ask about it and see my gp.

How are you all doing?
you are all such an inspiration and the best darn bunch of people i have ever had the privilage to know:smile:

I will try and call in to see you more ofton,i have missed you.
Right off to bed..........night night,dont let the bed bugs bite:grin:
((((HUGS))))

Good to hear from you Caroline! Good luck with weaning the meds. Keep us posted. Keeping you in our prayers!

Caroline,

It is so good to see you back! We've missed you!

get off them meds ollie...bare miniumum thats all and if u dont i will give you a xxxxxing.....now get postng on the pls boards cos it far too quiet without you.......and summers comin.....wat more do you want....loves the pooler

Hi Baby Doll! It's so good to hear from you! Grab hold of those boot straps and take control Sweets. We miss you when you're gone! Want you to feel better! Do what ever it takes to do that for us, k?
Love you Caroline!

Glad to see you posting. I sure have missed you. Make sure you let us know when your surgery is.

Its good to see my Ipad has a sense of humor!

Last edited:
Hey Olly

Just make sure your doctors are aware of the issues before whatever surgery you have. Is it something that can possibly be done with a block verses full anesthetic?

You take care of you!

hi notme,unfortunatly it will have to be done by anesthetic as they need to cut into my top jaw.
they did xrays but could not get a clear picture as to the depth of the cyst and how far into the jaw it is.
i am just hoping and praying its not going to turn out to be a major operation,honestly i am scared wittless.

Hi Caroline

Glad to hear your still fighting the good fight. You are missed.

Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. Does sound scary and I hope it won't be as bad as you are imagining it.

Hope everything works out.

Take care

Richard

caroline so happy to see your post,hope things really turn around soon for you xxx Ang

So glad to hear from you, thanks for thinking of us, we think about you all the time:)

let us know how it goes, Caroline!

Perhaps for a few days before they can let you NOT take whatever med it might be that is lowering your BP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back