Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
sorry i have not been around,please dont worry.
i am not doing too good,alot of pain and new meds to control bulbar spasticity in jaw and throat have caused havoc with my hypotention..........very dizzy and light headed.

still waiting for operation to remove cyst from my top jaw............local nhs hospital is the pits.

my son has been really ill also with his asthma having to take steroid tablets because his inhalers are not working.

i love you all and think of you ofton.
will try and look in when i feel a bit better.
take good care.
caroline.

Caroline, I wish you luck with your operation and hope it can be done very soon and hope your son's asthma can be gotten under control. I'm so sorry for all your troubles!

Love to you...wish we could be there to help and hold your hand. We'll look for your light... Please hang in there!

Caroline, I hope your son is doing better. We've had such a warm winter here the pollen has been out for weeks now and is wreaking havoc with those who have allergies and associated asthma. I was hoping that the surgery was already behind you and that's why you hadn't been online. I'm praying that your medication gets sorted out so you won't be a "dizzy broad" anymore and can get the cyst removed. Take care, we're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

That sucks Caroline. I'm so sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations.

Don't stay away too long - we need you to keep us in line.

I'm glad you're still with us Caroline but wish you and your son were doing better. Best of luck with your operation. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way Sweets! xoxoxo

Last edited:
I hope all goes well and you're back with us on a regular basis very soon!

Thinking about you Caroline. I hope things get under control soon. Take care. Yasmin

We miss you:) I'm sorry for all your pain,no fun at all. Do n't stay away long

Thank you for letting everyone know, so many here care about you and have been concerned. So good of you to be thinking of others when you are having such a difficult time yourself. I hope your operations is soon and successful and you have an easy recovery, that your son's asthma improves with the season and you feel more able to post on the forum again. Take care.

Caroline, I was so glad to see your name pop up on a post. You are certainly having a dory-load of troubles of late. I hope you get the operation done and that allergy season soon fades for your son. My home is just across the pond from you and we have no fear of pollen anytime soon. Today's forecast is for a blizzard with 30 cm of snow and 120 km/hr winds.

Dear caroline

So sorry to hear of yours and your sons medical problems praying the waters receede quickly and you begin to feel your head above water again please let us know when you are planning your surgery so we are able to hold your hand and pray for you much love to you

Caroline, good to hear from you, so so sorry about all you troubles. I will be praying for you and your son. This was my first real big miracle when the Father totally healed me of my extreme asthma(18 years i had it), docs said I was a gonner, but HE had other plans and healed me instantly and it has been 16 years now asthma free, so I will pray this for your son also. Love & {{HUGS}}

Oh my Dear Caroline,
I was thinking of you everyday.. I got such a smile when I saw your name.. You are so special to me, and everyone else here. So sorry you are not feeling well, you have to get better, and so does your son. How is Merry Old England.. You are my Britt friend..
Please let us know if we can do anything to help.. I miss you..

Great to hear from you Caroline, sorry you are not well, and having your son sick won't be helping with the stress.
Hope things improve for you soon.

Caroline,
I've missed you!
Here's hoping for a turn-around for both you and your son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back