Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
I couldnt find the neighborhood watch thread...

Al hasnt been on since the 19th of Feb. Lots of us are worried. Has anyone heard anything at all? Does anyone know how to contact him? I know moderators have acceses to emergency contacts- but Im not sure if Richard is a moderator anymore, so not sure if he can get this info.

I have sent visitor messages to them no responses hope its technology problems

Ted / Laurie will know how. He fixes everything.

Maybe Al's wife Lee isn't doing well? Let's pray that all is well with Al and Lee.
Laurel

I do agree that we all start praying if we havent already. Does someone who frequents the christian threads want to mention it in there?

Will keep them in my prayers.

David has told me that Al is "not doing well". I'm trying to get more information on what that means. I don't know if he just has a cold or if he is on the decline. I'll keep you all posted. I don't have access to emergency contact information.

This is obviously very scary news. I'm just hoping it is something he can recover from.

I still have moderator authority but for some reason I don't have moderator power over the new caregiver forums. David is looking into it.

Thanks for the update, Richard.
But youre right- this IS scarey news....
Al buddy- hang in there. We are rootin for you!

Alright everyone- Al needs our prayers. Lets kick it up some and send all the prayers that we can.

Missing you this morning, AL. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

al,
You're in my thoughts and prayers. Your posts with fair humor and down home honesty is one of the reasons I stepped out of my comfort zone and started posting here. I am so glad I did. Thank you.

My prayers to Al and lee Your posts Although brief Were too the point Get well And hurry back

I'm praying for you Al. We all love you.
Laurel

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Al. Praying for your comfort and strength. Peace be with you.

Prayers are being said for you Al.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back