Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
There have been alot of changes on here without any explaination....
This may be outta line, but im peeved- Can someone PLEASE reopen abbas child/annies thread?
Wont speak for others but I like to go there to CONTINUE to pay my respects to her. WTH?

Anyone? There is something strange goin on....

I know Liz, I've been going to Phil's visitor page to talk to him about Annie. I miss her presence here so much, I cannot imagine what a gaping hole it has left in his life.

I think that there's been a lot of "spring cleaning" going on with the forum, and files are getting archived to make more space... not sure, but that's my guess. But I do want my "LIKE" button back, it saves a lot of time to acknowledge someone that way!

I miss ANNIE, Annie Phil always get back to me though. He is such a great man. He took wonderful care and he is so lost without her. This disease takes everything from everybody, even if you are a CALS it takes our loved ones, without even asking, just takes. NOT FAIR.

I dont know Helen. Al hasnt logged in in over a week and now all these changes are happening.
ALso, Richards status isnt Moderator anymore.
Im nervous

As for Annie's thread... I really liked posting there because i felt like i could still "talk" to her there. I know Phil is a dear, sweet man- but to be honest- I cant handle seeing Annies face as his Avatar.... so I just go on her page....

I think we need to all send a private message to David stating that the like button is very important to those who cannot type much...remember when Annie "liked" a post ? It would give us her presence even though she could not type. The like button is very important for this reason.

Liz, I know what you mean, I also go there for a conversation with her directly... not that I always post, but I more or less just touch base with her.

I can type easily but like to like anyway to say YEAH! without actually posting, can't imagine how much it would be of help to those who have difficulty typing. Just my opinion.....

We NEED the LIKE button back, we NEED ANNIES PAGE BACK! Things are just not the same. We endure enough changes in our lives please dont change all these things too...please

Im not trying to stop anyone from giving their opinions- but this thread was originally opened because I really want Abbas Child/ Annies thread reopened. I dont want this thread to go to far off that course. I know we all want the like button back... but please stick that in with the other like button threads. Thank you.

no need to apologize at all Kiwi!

Totally with you Liz, WTH? I haven't been in here for a week and several parts are different.

Liz, I would check with Phil before doing it, as it may be a little painful for him... BUT, why don't you start a thread for Annie? I too miss her so much.

I miss her page as well.

Sorry, a little off topic, but related to the ones we are missing...'our neighborhood watch' needs to come back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back