Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Sleep Deprivation, Caffine, Baclofen, hormones...

And; Adele: "Rolling with the Deep"....Priceless!

That song gives me goosebumps.

Lovely.

- Jerry

YEEHAW Jerry! :)

Jerry how about Jennifer Hudson and "I Will Always Love You". Gave me chills. And I was touched by Glen Campbell's performance. Stay feeling good lad.
Laurel

Great Topic...Staying High......the lows are soooo boring....am I off topic here?....hmmmmm... I get by with a little help from my friends, I get high with a little help from my friends...ooooooo...... :)

I'll sing it with you Di! You're right on topic.
Laurel

Another 4-1/2 hour sleep nite...cudos to those who smoke; it just makes me paranoid.
I do really get a "high" from what I mentioned. It cannot be maintained, I know. Time to get the Valium refilled. Along with the lack of sleep come the Wobblies and more falls...broke an expensive tobacco pipe yesterday and my Kindle the day before. Like the guy in Dustin Hoffman's movie "Little Big Man" I sense that I am starting to loose parts of myself....

Am I the only one that does not know who Afdele is..lol going to look her up this evening.

Joni I didn't know either, and she was all over my friends' posts on facebook last night. I'm sooooo out of the loop.

Joni, she is so talented! I didn't watch the Grammys last night but she must have won something!

Joni, you sound like my daughter. Adele is wonderful, heavy full soulful voice. I listen to her album 21 every day. Get it you will enjoy it.

We pronounce it "A-dell" (long a, accent on first syllable)! Maybe that's why you don't know who she is, Joni, you didn't have the southern translation! LOL It irritates the crap out of my son when I pronounce her name that way! ;)

she won 6 grammys last nite

Oh, truly LOVE Adele! Next best thing to sliced bread. Glad she won 6 last night. Jerry, does .comaclofen do anything for you because I haven't slept in weeks. About 2 1/2 hrs a day. And I was recently was in hospital and all they gave me was Ultram; might as well have been taking Tylenol. What a joke. The man in the room next to me was given Dilaudin?, Ativan and another narcotic all through IV and was begging for more after 1 hr. He finally left AMA when they wouldn't give him more. Me, I believe was undermedicated! Go figure!

Now CJ you know I am a southern girl, or wait I just talk like a hick...lol Never have much time to listen to music, sooner or later I will here her.

That's what I meant, Joni, by "we." The woman can "sang!"

And, Jerry, my husband loved the Stones, Pink Floyd, Bee Gees (gag) and all the southern rock. More power to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back