Reason
Friend was DX
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Toronto
Hi. I am new to the forum and am very happy to find a place where I can learn more and get accurate information on ALS. My friend Minna was diagnosed in 2005. I am helping her to win a contest she entered for a Whistler, BC, backcountry snowmobile adventure from 9Lives Adventures. She made a video and was picked as one of ten contestants. Minna is an amazing person who loves adventure. She's a former dirt biker who took up parachuting and base jumping after her diagnosis. Please consider voting for her. Unfortunately, you have to be on Facebook to enter.

Go to 9Lives Adventures - 9Lives Video Contest | Facebook
Press Like and confirm and sign into Facebook, if it's not already open. If you see !VIEW ENTRIES & VOTE NOW!, you are almost there. You should then see the list of 10 contestants, where you can vote. Below the voting box are the videos. I think it's possible to vote one time per day per IP address. The four people with the most votes win the snowmobiling trip and the contest ends on Feb. 14. Minna moved into 4th place today. All help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'll check it out.

Thanks for having a look. Today's the last day of the contest and Minna's in pretty good shape to win. If anyone is interested in seeing Minna's video, it's on the voting page. The contest ends at midnight PST, Happy Valentine's Day to all.

I just went and voted. Come on everyone, it only takes a moment. Lets move one of our own at least into 3rd place. A few more votes and she's there! Good Luck.

I just voted also, good luck to her!

Dana

Done. Minna sounds like a very adventurous woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back