Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
CA
State
ON
City
ST. CATHARINES
I'll be the first to say it, the Patriot's will take the Superbowl!

Those are fightin words! lol

Im not even sure what to say here.... my blood's Green and Gold.... so.....

Just excited about Team gleason...

Sorry CGAR, I told everyone on the Come for Tea thread a few days ago that the Pats were going to win it for Myra Kraft! After all, I think it was her that pushed that last field goal attempt by the Ravens way to the left of the goal posts! :)

No, No, Nooooo!

I know Brady is the best quarterback ever but it's Giants turn. Since my Jaguars are at the bottom of the pile except for JJones-Drew I would like to see our former coach, Coughlin get the win.

And next week I will have football withdrawal. Don't care for that round ball stuff.

Where are the moderators when you want them, I can't believe someone would let you say patriots, that is just like swearing. GIANTS ALL THE WAY !

Dana

Be sure and watch NBC's Pregame show. There will be a video about Steve Gleeson and his life with ALS.

Thanks Deb.
Not sure if we get the American Pregame, but we'll look for it.
Steve's was the first story I connected with when I was being diagnosed, so courageous.

Helen, I think you're right, Myra Kraft, is the reason they are all playing for the win.

Nothing brings together family and friends like a good party. Hope everyone has a great day. (even you Giant's fans)

Cheers,
Casey

Peter King's NBC feature on Gleason's ALS journey will air at 4:37 EST.

Come now you Americans ?............some of us have no idea what you are talking about. I put lettuce in my super bowl!
Now NZ winning against Fiji in the rugby sevens, that's way coooooler! :)

Aly you are a goof!..lol

Oh POOP! Evidently you need to actually CATCH the ball when you're down by 4 points and you only have about 57 seconds left in the game! Shoulda would coulda... Better team won, but I wanted the Pats to win for Myra Kraft. :(

I missed it! Watched til Madonna turned me off. I wanted the Pats to win!

Helen sorry..... there is always next year, maybe. GGGOOOOO RRRAAAVVVEEENNNSSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back