Diagnosis
09/2011
Country
US
State
OK
City
Bible Belt
Okie2 inspired me to post a few pictures. Like he said, view at your own risk! :)

Tassie was obedience trained to be a therapy dog when she was young, though we never had time to do visits. I'm hoping she'll remember about wheelchairs and not freak out when I have to have one.

Going to look right now. Yay! :D

Very nice! I have to learn how to post too!

If you need help SusanF Let me know.

Thanks for sharing the photos!
My Snoopy loves to ride in my lap(even drives with his butt). Our cat, Max prefers an unoccupied chair for napping. Max quickly got over his fear of the PWC in motion and is so comfortable with it that he actually saunters in front of it as I move about the house. A lengthy stretch right in front of the PWC in motion is not uncommom as we make our way from room to room.

Ha - Deb - reminds me of our first Dachshund. We used to go camping a lot and when she got tired of hiking, she would scamper just ahead of you on the trail and sit down, right in the way. She would eventually be picked up of course - her reward for bad behavior. We still call this move "being Spatsie" in our family. We've always had wieners and named them all but one after German wines - hence, Spatlese, Liebefraumilch, Blossom (odd ball), Tassenberg, Goldtropschien (explain a black dog named Goldie) and now we're repeating. Just lost Liebe 2 this fall and are down to just one dog - Tassie 2, the only red. Since she's such a princess, she's adjusting well to being an only dog.

ktn14.jpg

Here's one for you Deb!

ktn14.jpg

Thanks Susan! Love it! I love that you named yours after the German wines! We adopted Snoop at 9 months so he came with his name. He was intended for my elderly Mom who has always liked the Dachshunds, but he adopted me instead. Poor thing had a good case of separation anxiety (we were the 3rd owners) He'd go to my bed and howl mournfully when I left the house to shop. He was "Grannie's boy whenever she had something to eat because her philosophy was "rithmatic says divide" and she did! Neighbors call him the Arnold Swartzenegger of Dachshunds because of his muscular build. He has lost a couple of pounds since Grannie passed in November. We just don't make it to Dairy Queen like we used to. He's been a good companion and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back