Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Jacksonville Beach
When I dream I often dream about my friends, family or current happenings.

Why is it I never dream of myself being disabled or in a PWC? I'm always perfectly healthy in my dreams.

Okay, trfogey, briand, al, gentlemanjim and all the other experts out there......what do you think? Brain block? Or wishful thinking?

Magpuff there is an interesting thread about dreams under People with ALS that is only a few days old.
Laurel

Magpuf. Dreams are the subconscious. I rather enjoy my dreams of effortless walking. It's my natural state of being until recently. ;) Enjoy it!

Sorry......I didn't realize there was already a thread out there.

We must have "dreamed" it up at the same time. LOL

I dreamed I ate a ten pound marsh mellow, woke up and half my pillow was gone. :)

Magpuff, While I don't know why you have never dreamed of being in your PWC and
such, but after all, it is your dream. W. Clement Stone, "What the mind can conceive
and believe, it can achieve."

Your mind doesn't want to go there. If you were younger, it might. More questions and
uncertainties. I think you spend more time thinking about how it was and how you
want it to be, that how it is.

A Chinese proverb. "Believe what is, not what you think." So often we do day dream,
even while awake we imagine things. Obviously, we can either be positive or negative.
I"m talking calling a spade a shovel. The man who was paralized in the hospital bed next
to the man who could see out the window telling him all kinds of stories. One day the man
who was paralized found out that through the window was a wall of bricks. Imagine that.

Positive mental attitude says; "Continually select each environmental influence that enables
you to achieve your highest objectives."
Don't be a SNIOP.. "Seceptible to the Negative Input of Other People."

There, that is why I think you dream in color. In health, happiness. I am just saying.

Sorry to go so long, I need to get a job. :)

Oh, wise and worthy Gentlemanjim......I like all of your quotes.

Makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back