Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
i have just added #43 to my friends list...........ok ,not that impressive :-(but majority asked me and no money exchanged hands;-)..........unlike pz;-):lol:

i was thinking whats the point of aquiring friends to the lists if you dont chat to them?
just a hi,how are you every so ofton ect ect.
so ,if your on my friends list i will be in touch........maybe if i do 10 a week i can get round you all once a month:)
sadly a few are no longer with us but i can still visit and remember them.

I know what you mean about the ones gone. ): I have 101 friends, and have deleted quite a few that never came back on. Of all my friends, I remember the first person who sent me a friend request, It was Barry, and I still feel honored to this day. Kim(Zaphoon) was my very first friend. HUGS Lori

That's such a good idea Olly. I should do the same, just touch base with those people on my list. I always forget to friend , friends, but thankfully they remember. It might be a good time to do some house keeping and clean out the people that have left the forum.

Yeah, I end up feeling guilty that I have so many friends and never get around to them....its a great idea to just make the rounds and say hi.

I just can't bring myself to delete the ones that are no longer with us!

there you see,colleen i have not spoke to you for ages.:-D

due to quite bad cognitive dysfunction i tend to have to write things down so i dont forget,i do forget to reply to messages sometimes.:roll:
so i am going to start alphabeticaly,which means akmom and alyoop are among the first.
then b's and c's ect.
crisb have not spoken to since his wedding i think, then dear colleen of course.

a do have a few who have left so they can go to the cyber wastepaper basket.
as for our dear ones who have passed,could never clear them it would feel disrespectful like just forgettting about them.:(

there are a few i want to add to my list,such as my lovely "tough love"man Mr Trfogey:wink:
and my handsomely witty man richard charlton.:wink:

The people I like may not have anything in common.

The people I love all have one thing in common......they make me laugh.

(Like Barry)

OK

Playing hard to get obviously isn't working.

So I've asked you to be my friend Caroline.

:oops:oh gosh,now you made me blush.
i was going to get round to it today,honest.
welcome to my friends list..........you gorgous handsome fellow you;)
just make sure you comb all that fur before you visit:lol:

Hello Caroline! How are you? Love your new pic! I know, I've been naughty too with keeping in touch with people. Am better now so expect me to come calling every now and then to check on things! ((((hugs))))

hi collen,my new pic is of daisy doing her daily aerobic exercises on my disability perching stool.
yes,honestly she does..........she stretches and does different poses.

well today i have done 6 friends,a's and b's so c's next..........will be with you in a few days colleen lol.

For me, it's easier to check on people I care about and know pretty well. You are one of them! :)

Caroline, she's adorable. Just keeping her girlish figure? Waiting patiently for you to reach my letter! ;)

A, b, c, d, (when do we get to z?)

oh marta,thats such a lovely thing to say and i do feel the same about you also.

collen,my son calls her fat but i say she has the figure of a real women.........valumpteous.

kim,sorry but your the last on my list.........you will have to change your name lol.
or i could cheat and put you in with the k's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back