Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Colorado Springs
I don't know about the rest of you, but I get asked alot if I stay busy. I don't have to much trouble finding stuff to do. Thought I'd share one of my recent activities. This is my first arrangement using some music composition software.

Warning... it is an old folk hymn so has a Christian theme. And if you think those older hymns should be left well enough alone, then you might wanna skip it. ;-)

Done with my headmouse and some foot pedals.

What Wondrous Love in FL Studio - YouTube

Thought you'd get more response over here.

AL.

BrianD....I think that was Awesome!, Thank you for sharing with us All.

I just saw the post now. Very nice, I enjoyed it ! Your talented :)

Brian I cranked up my volume and thoroughly enjoyed your arrangement. Well done!
Laurel

Brian,

Nice job! Keep on keeping busy. I agree, no shortage of things to occupy me either. Thanks for sharing 8)

I saw your video of your modletalker voice...how did you get it so good? How did you modify it? I have modletalker too and would like to know how to modify it like yours! I enjoyed that song too...one of my favorite hymns.

This is quote from Rose: It would be a huge asset for the members of this forum if you were to update this thread later, with how you were able to tweak the synthetic voice and improve upon it, if, in fact you are able to do so.

Could you give us the settings you used to modify your voice....because it really did improve it!

I detailed all of the setting changes on post number 4 of the other thread I referenced.
Do you see them now?

That is pretty good. Thanks for sharing your musical piece here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back