Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Highland
Today I officially left my job. The stress and my physical condition were too much. Plus my boss was anything but a "saint" :shock:

Though I have been usually crying at the drop of a pin, I did not shed a single tear as I left; I looked at my very clean and empty desk and walked out those glass doors once last time.

I feel a sense of loss, but also a sense of new beginning as I continue to search for that answer that no dr. seems to be able to pin down, and I spend more time on a project I have wanted to do for a while...gut out each room and clean it completely...all in good time.

Goodbye part time job, where I was taken for granted, pushed around, stressed out, and paid too little. You helped me stand up for myself a little more and actually realize that I needed to move on. Peace out. :|

Good for you, I hope you find that without the stress, you will feel better!

Yeah, I am happy and you are not stressed with that anymore. One door closes another will open. Relax and Be Blessed!

Who needs a work situation like that? no one! You'll be much happier now.

You think they would have had a lil party or something for you. Your "Old" boss is an A$$. Remember we reap what we sow!

Yay! Here's to a new beginning and the removal of that big black cloud!

Congratulations Sweets!

It's hard, walking away from a job, but it sounds like you have grown stronger through your ordeal. Enjoy your project and I hope you get some definitive answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back